mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I posted earlier, my application was received on January 24 and no AOR so far.

I can see my application on ECAS and was able to link it through GCKEY without file number or principal applicants UCI.

It’s strange that it shows “application being processed” and they are doing background check ..... so weird but I am happy that at least they’ve started processing .... I was getting so nervous ...

Lol..... just received the AOR email as well ...

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas shows APPLICATION RECEIVED ON JAN 24 ...but so far no email of AOR. So tensed and worried . Cannot concentrate in my routine. Its really tuff to stay away from beloved ones.
Have you tried linking your application in GCKEY ?
try it and you should be able to link it....

Don’t worry you will get your AOR soon.

Gujjus are always over tensed ...lol

mandana.yazdanian

Jan 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
I contacted them on the 25th Jan and they were “working on October 9th applications” so they’re saying they’ve processed something like 3 days worth of applications in 48 days, and that’s not taking in to account them quoting the 9th to people before me.

If we took the 25th as the starting point, in 365 days they’ll be processing something like 1st November applicants :p I’m glad that’s not the reality in this situation.
Well based on your analysis they haven't done anything between January 25th to March 6th then! I called last week and they were still processing up to October 9th!! I wonder how many weeks of vacations they get!:rolleyes:

Reactions: JoshC and schweisy

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Has anybody received file transfer yet?
Yes, we have. March 8th we received an email saying that our application was being transferred to the Paris VO.

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
My ecas shows APPLICATION RECEIVED ON JAN 24 ...but so far no email of AOR. So tensed and worried . Cannot concentrate in my routine. Its really tuff to stay away from beloved ones.
AOR stands for acknowledgement of receipt. Most of us stress about getting an AOR email because it’s the only proof we have to know that our package did indeed get there succesfully and that our application is complete. If you see “application received” on ECAS that is good news.

I personally was not able to see anything on ECAS nor link my CIC account until after I received my AOR email. You’re lucky you get to see some updates on the ECAS website before your email.

Your email will come any time soon try not to stress about it too much. (I say try because I know it’s hard. Everyone here in this forum knows that feeling of anxiousness and we understand what you are going through)

Reactions: Jeevan Kumar

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Today i got my file returned, reason was signs were missing.
Do you mean signatures? That sucks. Nothing else to do but to receive, revise, and resubmit. I’m sorry this happened to you but don’t lose hope! Many people in this forum that have had success stories despite going through the same thing of delayed sponsorship process time due to incomplete applications. Hang in there!

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Today i got my file returned, reason was signs were missing.
Hi! Sorry about that. May I ask when your application was received by Sydney? Just for other readers it will help to figure out how much time it takes for CIC to return an app.

Reactions: sam324