+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
You need use the PA info to link:

1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.
Tried just about everything between yesterday and today. Still unable to link file to account :(

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
My application was received on January 28 and Aor on March 11, 2019. March 12, 2019 I received an email that I have been approved. Same day medical request was issued.

I see some people getting the Biometrics request. WHen this request is issued. My wife is going for the medical now. It is hard for her to travel again and again as nearest centre for biometrics is 400kms. Do they continue processing the application in absence of medical result or only proceed further after they receive the medical results.

Will they continue processing my application in absence of medical results or only proceed further when they receive the medical results. Also, same with biometrics. WIll they continue processing application in absence of biometrics.

If they continue processing application, should I wait for like 10 15 more days whether I receive biometrics.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
My application was received on January 28 and Aor on March 11, 2019. March 12, 2019 I received an email that I have been approved. Same day medical request was issued.

I see some people getting the Biometrics request. WHen this request is issued. My wife is going for the medical now. It is hard for her to travel again and again as nearest centre for biometrics is 400kms. Do they continue processing the application in absence of medical result or only proceed further after they receive the medical results.

Will they continue processing my application in absence of medical results or only proceed further when they receive the medical results. Also, same with biometrics. WIll they continue processing application in absence of biometrics.

If they continue processing application, should I wait for like 10 15 more days whether I receive biometrics.
Seems like medical does not affect the progress as long as you get it done by the time they requested, but the absence of biometrics may be one of the factors that would delay background checks. Someone please correct me if this is not the case.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
did you try through sponsor info ? and tried with fees receipt or UCI of sponsor?
First i tried with sponsor's info and it showed up. I had my UCI number from my PR app.
Just to check if it shows with applicant's info, i tried with my husband's UCI number and it showed up as well.

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
my app received jan 24
no updates, no emails, unable to link :( getting anxious as people after me are receiving aor

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
my app received jan 24
no updates, no emails, unable to link :( getting anxious as people after me are receiving aor
I can totally understand your situation, i was feeling so restless until i could see mine in ECAS. People whose app received on Jan 31 were also getting AOR. Keep keep faith and you will get it soon. Good Luck

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I can totally understand your situation, i was feeling so restless until i could see mine in ECAS. People whose app received on Jan 31 were also getting AOR. Keep keep faith and you will get it soon. Good Luck
Thank you so much for the kind words :) Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: canrediff

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Seems like medical does not affect the progress as long as you get it done by the time they requested, but the absence of biometrics may be one of the factors that would delay background checks. Someone please correct me if this is not the case.
Thanks a lot for your info. When I can expect to get the Biometrics request. Is biometrics request sent for all sponsored person or is random.