+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Hi...

I am reading lot of forums. Some peoples application first gets transferred to Mississauga and then to NDVO (New Delhi). Some people directly get PPR from Mississauga. I read few people whose file was directly transferred to NDVO.

Why is that.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi All quick check
I havent created GC Key Account .....
Hence on eCAS I was checking the updates and got the third point update as ....

1. We received your application to sponsor on January 7, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 14, 2019
What does this mean ??

This is in Sponsor's Side

Methanboy

Oct 2, 2015
Please help!!

My PA did the medical and the diagnostic centre gave her a E Medical form, and they said that you will have to upload this form on CIC website.

So How do i do that?

Kaylay

Nov 3, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Hi All quick check

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2019.
What does this mean ??

Did you receive Sponsorship Approval as yet? If not, they are checking eligibility

Kaylay

Nov 3, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
I got one on March 28 as
" We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirments for eligilbity as sponsor "

I believe this is SA ?
I don’t know then. Maybe someone else can answer

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Hi All quick check

What does this mean ??

Oops yes :) Feb 28 My bad ....
But what is this update now ? Any idea
Well.. I got that 'We started processing your application on March 14, 2019' when I was finally able to check ECAs. As in, I saw all three of those sentences that you have. I'm the sponsor. I think that sentence just means your application is complete and they will proceed to process it. Here is what mine says:

1. We received your application to sponsor [NAME] on January 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 1, 2019.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Well.. I got that 'We started processing your application on March 14, 2019' when I was finally able to check ECAs. As in, I saw all three of those sentences that you have. I'm the sponsor. I think that sentence just means your application is complete and they will proceed to process it. Here is what mine says:

1. We received your application to sponsor on January 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2, 2019.
Oh wow ...seems like they have a batch job to update the stuff on eCAS ....
Mine was delayed looks like

Reactions: Impatient1

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016

1. We received your application to sponsor [NAME] on January 11, 2019.
I called CIC ...they mention that its just a update only but your processing started when ever your file was recieved by them not from this March 14 date /....

A.m.i

Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys.. 2 weeks today since getting AOR. No updates no SA no medical request no biometrics nothing . Just ' in process ' on ecas . Im very anxious .
App recieved january 10th
Sponsor from Montreal

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Hi...

I am reading lot of forums. Some peoples application first gets transferred to Mississauga and then to NDVO (New Delhi). Some people directly get PPR from Mississauga. I read few people whose file was directly transferred to NDVO.

Why is that.