+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

callmemarzii

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Wow that is disgusting. I am so sorry. I would absolutely report them to IRCC and sue them. Absolutely leave unfavorable reviews on this office/person wherever you can. How awful. That timing is precious and every day counts. Unbelievable.

Thanks for your advice guyz. It’s really sad, me and my husband is really frustrated with what we found out and will defintely demand for refund for the professional fee which is like a €1000 with that much of fee we are expecting them to be really good. And I’m worried right now cause they already sent our package, not sure if they triple check everything, worried it might be return and add more days of waiting game.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Is,'t this is an outland forum. How come you are both in BC
Hi Sally, people residing in Canada is also eligible for outland application, if they don't urgently need an open work permit.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
I have confusion about How ECAS works!!

I have my UCI#, Fee Receipt# and Application File# too.

So whose details should be enterd to the check ECAS status? Sponsor’s OR Principal Applicant’s??

I have tried both ways but no Information yet, and sometimes it says “Error- too many attempts”

I am waiting right here and my case handler looks busy I don’t know where!!!

PoojaBhayani

Jun 3, 2017
Hi All,

I had couriered my application on 25th Jan 2019, application was received on 31st Jan.

Received the application number on email on 27th Feb 2019.

I am not able to link my application, filling all the correct still show the error as
"Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing."

Anyone can please help,how to get rid of this error.

Regards,
PoojaBhayani.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
My friend is AOR Oct first week. Got pr and passport stamped on Saturday. My question is that he paid rprf in Feb 15 and got passports request on 4 March. And I paid on 29 January still no movement from ndvo. Any expect advise. File transfer to ndvo on 15 Feb 2019

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

So whose details should be enterd to the check ECAS status? Sponsor’s OR Principal Applicant’s??

I have tried both ways but no Information yet, and sometimes it says “Error- too many attempts”

Use the application number then the details of either the sponsor or PA.

If you use the sponsors details you can see both sides of the application.

Hi All,

I had couriered my application on 25th Jan 2019, application was received on 31st Jan.

Received the application number on email on 27th Feb 2019.

I am not able to link my application, filling all the correct still show the error as
"Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing."

Anyone can please help,how to get rid of this error.

Regards,
PoojaBhayani.
Try the method below, I had luck with it:

1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

Last edited:
Reactions: erinennis26

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014

Use your PA's information and Application number

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Thanks Josh and Mission.. just tried all combinations, didn’t work. So I assume that as per their reasons; they might have received my file but hasn’t started working on it yet..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sally_new

sklenny92

Mar 8, 2019
Is anyone else applying with both the PA and the Sponsor living out of country? Does it increase approval timeframes or is it around the same?