+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hi did you receive DMs or Portal from your last ghost update?
Hi. You are inland right now, aren't you? All your family right now in Canada, your kids have Study Permit in Canada. ))) Enjoy your life and pray))) Not to worry.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi. You are inland right now, aren't you? All your family right now in Canada, your kids have Study Permit in Canada. ))) Enjoy your life and pray))) Not to worry.
Thank you for the advise. But also we have reason why we want to be PR already. But anyways, yeah ur right, theres always something to be GRATEFUL.
Godbless.

Reactions: VPG

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Got GCMS notes today, Two things i have observed.
Firstly this time my whole file scanned pages were not there
Secondly, there is the updation in date under secondary office.
No idea what it is, File is still showing Ready for PS. Security not started rest all cleared.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsQUaEDq4j5PQKwcDa86ID_B6Fvj61p1/view?usp=sharing
Your file was last looked at on June 14, 2021. I believe you are under security screening. Very soon you will get through. Did they redact some of the pages?

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Yes , my whole scanned file pages are not there this time at the end.
It isikely that you are under security screening. When I ordered GCMS notes, some of my notes were redacted under S.16 (2)C. After reading up on it I realized my file was under security screening. A few months later I got my ppr for my dependent of which was still in Canada on visitors record. I responded and let them know that my dependent was here with me. 4 days later I got the Portal. I do believe you hear from them soon.

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
It isikely that you are under security screening. When I ordered GCMS notes, some of my notes were redacted under S.16 (2)C. After reading up on it I realized my file was under security screening. A few months later I got my ppr for my dependent of which was still in Canada on visitors record. I responded and let them know that my dependent was here with me. 4 days later I got the Portal. I do believe you hear from them soon.
I hope what you said comes true, as I am an outlander. Thank you for your guidance.

Reactions: Dikku1111