+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
***RPRF: Requested**** ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal Applicant: ****Completed schedule A: Requested.**** ***: - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. WP-EXT. in process - RPRF: Requested. - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - PA Completed schedule A: Requested. WORK EXPERIENCE: - Province of Nomination: British Columbia. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. Schedule 4 on file: Yes. - Appears to meet eligibility decision. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS PA: - Current medical status: Not started. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - USA: No reportable trace. - India: No reportable trace. - Police reports: On file. - Criminality decision on hold - Additional info required.
Hello seniors
Please throw some light on This GCMS notes

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August, 2019
AOR : August 23, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

Everything is passed except "Security" which is not started yet. Is there anyone can help me to know why my security hasn't been started or what should I do to get it started.
Sometimes the security is in process but they do not update it to the system. I believe you will get yours soon. It was the same thing with me. My criminality was in progress for over a year and a half and my security wasn't started. I ordered gcms notes and it was the same thing. Suddenly I got the golden email on May 26, 2021. Finally got the Pr cards 2 weeks ago.

Jul 7, 2019
January 2019 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Paper based PR applications received AOR in 2019 and waiting for next steps pls join here.
January 2019 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Paper based PR applications received AOR in 2019 and waiting for next steps pls join here.
Same here , submitted paper based application on 27 January-2021, waiting for AOR,

Reactions: manku_patel

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Sometimes the security is in process but they do not update it to the system. I believe you will get yours soon. It was the same thing with me. My criminality was in progress for over a year and a half and my security wasn't started. I ordered gcms notes and it was the same thing. Suddenly I got the golden email on May 26, 2021. Finally got the Pr cards 2 weeks ago.
Congrats

ilylcn

Mar 6, 2020
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August, 2019
AOR : August 23, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

Everything is passed except "Security" which is not started yet. Is there anyone can help me to know why my security hasn't been started or what should I do to get it started.
Send an direct email to the Ottowa office and ask whether are you supposed to do anything for security check. And raise a webform with an attachment of your PAL. This maybe make the officiers to look your file.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Good Day to All,

Im just wondering if they are still replying to webform inquiries. My last webform was July 20 and from that I have not received any response. Usually I follow up every week, and every week they have response, but these days they are not answering my queries? maybe they are fed up of too much follow up. One forum said that if there is nothing to follow up no need to sent webform because it will be delayed for the people who really need to send something in webform, does this mean we cannot do follow up anymore. Waiting for 25 months now. July 5 medical passed after PAL last Dec 29, 2019. Hope that we can received portal or decision made soon. Godbless everyone.

Reactions: manku_patel