+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi all (AR- Sept 2019)
I made MP enquiry in June and was informed that everything is done on my application since last year except for Criminality.
I emailed the my LVO (Calgary) this month and received a very rude reply.
They said refrain from making anymore enquiries.
My application has already exceeded the given timeline. I don’t think it matters anymore. ITS OUR RIGHT TO ENQUIRE but nobody seems to listen. :-(

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Hi all (AR- Sept 2019)
I made MP enquiry in June and was informed that everything is done on my application since last year except for Criminality.
I emailed the my LVO (Calgary) this month and received a very rude reply.
They said refrain from making anymore enquiries.
My application has already exceeded the given timeline. I don’t think it matters anymore. ITS OUR RIGHT TO ENQUIRE but nobody seems to listen. :-(
Mafia

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
They are freaking mafia. They take our money, they even call us “clients” but treat us like junk. Hey, motherlovers you get paid from our money and our taxes and we don’t even deserve information about our applications
So true! I feel like they hate me and are causing intentional delays :rolleyes:

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi
How are you
Did uou get the PR card?
I am doing ok and hope you are too. I have not gotten my car as yet but believe that I will get it soon as there was a ghost update on the card appication that I linked online.
I am here praying that everyone will get through soon as the wait is unbearable.

Reactions: flores

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
One thing that I did in my gckey account was to send a query through technical issues and my PR was approved about a week after
That’s a great tip! But my immigration lawyer has all the login info, he won’t give it to me cuz it’s linked to some system apparently

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
any update regarding your application? im so stressout .. dont know whats going on...
same here, as we can see, the restriction is mostly lifted, and their target of vaccination was close to reach. how come they also starting processing our applications, the longer they are not finalizing it, the more backlogs and piles of files awaits.

is there anything we can do to persuade the Minister Mendicino about our status? or call the attention of the Honorable Prime Minister? or any media in canada like cbc or its affilliations?