+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations. Did your spouse get 2nd medical request.? If yes when did it passed.
did upfront medical in Feb 2021, passed in April. I called on 1st June after a ghost update and agent told everything is passed final decision remaining.
And to my surprise i never got any ADR, just one communication i.e Pre Arrival.
Qadir thanksfor the update.i received pre arrival letter 2019 October.then 2nd medical passed feb2021.make dua inshalla it will be easy for everybody.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
FYI. :)

I received a call from IRCC this afternoon... I got the approval for pr application as well as my outland dependents.

So happy to survive the waiting game.

See my signature for the details. No updates in gckey and ecas yet, as I check at this moment.
What was the call about? They just informed you or interviewed and asked any questions?

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
FYI. :)

I received a call from IRCC this afternoon... I got the approval for pr application as well as my outland dependents.

So happy to survive the waiting game.

See my signature for the details. No updates in gckey and ecas yet, as I check at this moment.
Congrats happy for you whats your timeline please

Qadir Gondal

May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
26-08-2019
Qadir thanksfor the update.i received pre arrival letter 2019 October.then 2nd medical passed feb2021.make dua inshalla it will be easy for everybody.
InshaAllah everyone here will get good news soon. Most of the Apr-Aug,sep 2019 applicants should get DM in this week and coming weeks. Because I don’t see any reason why they hang these files when everything is done for at least 6 months. I know many inland single with same timeline got PR back in Nov.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Qadir Gondal

May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
26-08-2019
Just checking if I am in Canada and my dependents are outlanders.
Congratulations, this is even better that they confirmed on phone. Chances are you will get COPR in your account. I got portal login to to confirm im in canada and upload photo for PR card

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations, this is even better that they confirmed on phone. Chances are you will get COPR in your account. I got portal login to to confirm im in canada and upload photo for PR card

I just received an email that congratulates me and to have the letter with me anytime to transact anything in Canada within 1 year with it while waiting for my pr card.