+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
A friend of mine got her PR through express entry in just 2.5 months she just got her passport request and her spouse is also outland.
Thats very unethical people have been waiting for more than 30 months and their applications are on hold
yes i have seen so many people getting pr within 3-4 months through express entry with outland dependants

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
I am soo depressed by the PNP process now i have no words to say something
What is the fault of PNP applicants
Its been 30 months applicants have been waiting for their PR's and CIC jist put on hold these applicants.
Thats very unethical

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
I got the second medical request on 22 May 2021. The clinic told me that the results were uploaded on 15 June, 2021. But why it shows that " We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. " in the GCKEY system? When will the results pass.

Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details
It's OK, sometimes it takes time . If you still have a doubt call the ircc , that will put your mind at ease .and good luck buddy , second medical means youre almost done..

Reactions: ipaykwai

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
It's OK, sometimes it takes time . If you still have a doubt call the ircc , that will put your mind at ease .and good luck buddy , second medical means youre almost done..
Thanks. How long it took to pass your medical results. But I only worry about the results were not fully uploaded by the clinic. When we did the first medical exam, the clinic did not upload a medical result. I called the CIC and got the reply that the results were uploaded. In GCKey system, there was still no medical pass. I sent WEBFORM to query the reason. CIC told me that a medical result was not received. I had to visit the clinic and they reupload the medical result. At last, I got the medical pass.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Thanks. But I only worry about the results were not fully uploaded by the clinic. When we did the first medical exam, the clinic did not upload a medical result. I called the CIC and got the reply that the results were uploaded. In GCKey system, there was still no medical pass. I sent WEBFORM to query the reason. CIC told me that a medical result was not received. I had to visit the clinic and they reupload the medical result. At last, I got the medical pass.
Call them , that's the only way to know for sure , if they say otherwise contact the clinic . My second medical took a little time to pass as well .

Reactions: ipaykwai

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi everyone
My daughter s passport is renewed . Should i upload first and last page or complete copy to upload to IRCC ?
Thanks in advance

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hi everyone
My daughter s passport is renewed . Should i upload first and last page or complete copy to upload to IRCC ?
Thanks in advance
U need to send only relevant pages not all pages

Reactions: manku_patel

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Hiii everyone, I received my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today. Waiting a second email (user name and password to create the account, and update my address and photo)
Congrats whats your timeline please
Are you single applicant any outland dependants