+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Guys does ircc now start finalizing our applications because previously they were not doing so because of travel restrictions but now restrictions are eased and our spouses are exempt. What you all think
Or officer just super lazy substance, and they didn't work and will not work.

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Thats very good sign if they are directly sending to the officer or office.
i got dont reply CeC mail in my gmail account nothing change in gc key ... my lawyer uploaded medical through webform with medical attachment and they replied back of that webform.. they mentioned your document forwarded to officer.

Reactions: mabakar25274

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
i got dont reply CeC mail in my gmail account nothing change in gc key ... my lawyer uploaded medical through webform with medical attachment and they replied back of that webform.. they mentioned your document forwarded to officer.
Ok so your lawyer send medicals through web form
Very nice step

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
I called ircc today they said everything is passed from 9th june file is in queue for final decision. Don’t know how long they gonna take more.
Thats very good if its just passed everything
I called couple of times everything has been passed since Nov 20
Hope for the best it is comming very soon for all
I called last time probably less than 2 weeks got the same reply everything has been passed and the office have the got the ADR's but don't know how long will it more

A lot of files have been waiting for the final decision. Last week of june and early july seems very good for the long waiting applicants.
Thats i think but "Allah" knows better how it goes

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Thats very good if its just passed everything
I called couple of times everything has been passed since Nov 20
Hope for the best it is comming very soon for all
I called last time probably less than 2 weeks got the same reply everything has been passed and the office have the got the ADR's but don't know how long will it more

A lot of files have been waiting for the final decision. Last week of june and early july seems very good for the long waiting applicants.
Thats i think but "Allah" knows better how it goes
Shak1234 what is the situations inside canda. We out land no update.2ndmedical passed feb2021.allah knows.make easy for everyone.do you think they wiil make DM befor 2nd medical expier.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Shak1234 what is the situations inside canda. We out land no update.2ndmedical passed feb2021.allah knows.make easy for everyone.do you think they wiil make DM befor 2nd medical expier.
Yes as the all restrictions will be lifted everything will comes to normal.
I think in july all the restrictions will be lifted and inlands and outlands will hear good news very soon

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
Yes as the all restrictions will be lifted everything will comes to normal.
I think in july all the restrictions will be lifted and inlands and outlands will hear good news very soon
shak1234 partially vaccinated can travel or not .. did your spouse have 2nd dose .. becuase my spouse got recent 1st dose... according to law gap is for 12 weeks between both doses.. so should we wait untill fully vaccinated.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
shak1234 partially vaccinated can travel or not .. did your spouse have 2nd dose .. becuase my spouse got recent 1st dose... according to law gap is for 12 weeks between both doses.. so should we wait untill fully vaccinated.
He also have first dose
I think it will be fully vaccinated

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
A friend of mine got her PR through express entry in just 2.5 months she just got her passport request and her spouse is also outland.
Thats very unethical people have been waiting for more than 30 months and their applications are on hold