+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
Thats very wrong
Thats very rude why they are putting on hold these files
These unacceptable they are just playing with the emotions of the people
Everything has been passed but thats just a lame excuse that IRCC is saying
They also have their families and they know this very well whats the importance of living together.

they are just playing with the emotions of people with outland dependants
you are absolutely right. its happening with us inland single applicants also. its not only outlands . I applied in july 2019 and still have not received anything. Its total discrimination going on.

Reactions: Macot73

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Thats very wrong
Thats very rude why they are putting on hold these files
These unacceptable they are just playing with the emotions of the people
Everything has been passed but thats just a lame excuse that IRCC is saying
They also have their families and they know this very well whats the importance of living together.

they are just playing with the emotions of people with outland dependants
Yes , i never expected these kind of heartless actions from them

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
can we do upfront medical anyways my extended medical expiring in october... can i do upfront medical for me and my dependant.
I have no idea about it
I tried to book appointment for my husband and kids in Pakistan but IOM said that you can't go with upfront medical
Have to wait for CIC to send remedical request.
This is what IOM said to me on call.

but i am not sure about it either we can go with 2nd upfront medical or not

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I have no idea about it
I tried to book appointment for my husband and kids in Pakistan but IOM said that you can't go with upfront medical

okey

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I have no idea about it

today when i saw news regarding ircc holding application whose have dependant overseas i was so upset i literally cried but why with us .. i came here in canada in 2014 i did post graduation in nursing here .. why our applications on hold.. who are came in 2018 or 19 they got pr or getting ... thats so unfair .

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
today when i saw news regarding ircc holding application whose have dependant overseas i was so upset i literally cried but why with us .. i came here in canada in 2014 i did post graduation in nursing here .. why our applications on hold.. who are came in 2018 or 19 they got pr or getting ... thats so unfair .
Its unfair.
Don't know why are doing thay even our families are vaccinated. All are fulfilling the demands also like qurantine, hotel expenses.

they are just playing with the emotions of inlands applicants with outland dependant
Its brutal unethical.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
I called CIC couple of months ago and also last friday and monday the same reply file is open everything is done on your file everything is passed just waiting for the office for final decision. Blan blan wait don't know how long will it take more my 30th months have been started and don't know how long will it take
Everything has been passed and still on hold with the reason of outland dependants.
We know its hard after the pendamic but now they have been working with full potential capacity now their should be no excuse.
They are playing with the emotions

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I called CIC couple of months ago and also last friday and monday the same reply file is open everything is done on your file everything is passed just waiting for the office for final decision. Blan blan wait don't know how long will it take more my 30th months have been started and don't know how long will it take
Everything has been passed and still on hold with the reason of outland dependants.
We know its hard after the pendamic but now they have been working with full potential capacity now their should be no excuse.
They are playing with the emotions
yes definately they are playing with our emotions.. atleast they can finalize the application .. my stress level going high day by day it cause health issues .. i can understand your pain as well .. i havent seen my husband since june 2019 .. its been 2 years .. my heart crying everyday .

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Where did you see that news.please let us know.