+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

flores

Oct 7, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Finally!!!
I have filed my PR on July 2019 and they received my file on 2 August 2019 after that I received my pre-arrival letter on 15 Jan 2020 after that I received my medical on 16 November 2020 and I pass my medical on 3 December 2020 . Finally Yesterday I received and email from IRCC it was IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal in that email they told me to reply that email and I have to send my details. This was the details they asked

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

Name:

UCI:

Email (as set out in this message):

Original entry date:

Date of last time entered Canada:

Location(Port of Entry):

Today I got another email from IRCC. They gave me ID and Password For the portal (Which should be competed in 14 days) In That I have to upload my 2 Digital Photos and my Address.

After that I have to wait 10-15 days for my COPR.
congratulations!!!

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I just got portal email
Anybody can help me what we need to do in portal ?
and how about picture can we use any picture
Hello kkaran my timeline is same like u i m in land too they still told me security not started did u renewed your wp plz reply i m still waiting for dm

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
In the same situation my work permit medical expired on 4th May 2021 , not received any confirmation of re-medical or extension ? Please let me know if you get any update
Sure.
One more question, do you have any dependents outland? or you are outland now?

BJJCalgary

Jun 2, 2021
EE Profile Inland :Feb 13
letter of interest received: March 26- accepted on 29
Submitted , Alberta online portal : May 28 .
What is the estimated time for AINP ?

Last edited:

wirpete

Jun 2, 2021
Hi guys,

BC PNP paper based PR inland applicant.
Application sent July 2019.
AOR received August 2019.
Since then not a single message from IRCC.

Asked for GCMS notes that are as follows.
Assessments:
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: not started
Info sharing: complete

Even with Covid, is it normal? 22 months elapsed, and hardly anything happened. Anybody in similar situation?

Thanks,

wirpete

Thuytranthk

Sep 17, 2018
Hello kkaran my timeline is same like u i m in land too they still told me security not started did u renewed your wp plz reply i m still waiting for dm
Hi, I'm waiting same as you. Im Inland, they told me security isnot started. Can you update when you have DM thank you

Reactions: Yung123

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm inland and was asked to submit biometrics. Do we need to pay any fee during biometrics appointment ?
Also what are the next steps and how long will it take for getting PR after receiving AOR these days ?
When u received MR? Have u done ur BIO? On which date, o u have Dependents? I am preparing a tracker for Sep'20 applicants.