+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Hi friends, do you think I can add my common-law partner since my application is still on process. I mean, I am separated with my ex-spouse for 8years and she will not accompany in going to canada. She already have a new family now and I am living with someone else already for 5years also.

I didn't declare that I have a common law partner in my application thinking that it will delay my application. I am thinking if I can add her now as an additional member in my application since I declared that I am separated and dont have any chance to reconcile anymore to her. Any thoughts please?

Progress bar is already 92% but I doubt if my application will finish by June since there are so many pending applications left than mine. Please help me to decide.
i believe getting you residency first is better option.
As my progress bar was at 50% when i got married and added my spouse to the application as a dependent. Man! although the progress bar keeps flowing as normal. But, my file went to CIO again and started the process from beginning. i already had my medicals at that time but it went to CIO for eligibility check again and addition of dependent. Cost me an extra year. Now i am resident but it took 1 year over the estimated timeline.

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Friends, I just got a PNP nomination and I am currently putting together my documents to apply for PR (paper route). Please do I still need to submit a statement of account (showing proof of funds) and employment offer letter again. Also, is there a possibility of applying online? Also, there are some federal forms that I need to include additional information ( can I use the same form but only fill the necessary column or use a blank sheet of paper). Appreciate any information that would help me put together the right document. To all those waiting, I wish you the very best.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Friends, I just got a PNP nomination and I am currently putting together my documents to apply for PR (paper route). Please do I still need to submit a statement of account (showing proof of funds) and employment offer letter again. Also, is there a possibility of applying online? Also, there are some federal forms that I need to include additional information ( can I use the same form but only fill the necessary column or use a blank sheet of paper). Appreciate any information that would help me put together the right document. To all those waiting, I wish you the very best.
Whatever you need to submit that must mention on dock checklist. You can now apply online instead paper file.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-economic-class-applications-went-digital.728168/unread

Reactions: ThakurD

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Is there an effect on the application if I keep sending emails to them ( either Cic or Visq office)? How about requesting GCMS frequently?

westernguy416

Jan 31, 2019
In my GCMS Notes, Incoming section updated last month, in the "Comments" line it says "Interview_lad_App", updated By: CT01828, Created Office: Singapore.......

What does "Interview_lad_App" mean? does it mean they will issue an interview request? It's been about a month since this update, and I have not heard from them, outland applicant, 27 months now....still waiting, SINP

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
I really have no idea what does it mean. Sorry about that.
But I will suggest you the same what Atul said. Just e-mail to your local visa office about your status and ask them the reason for delay. Don't tell them that you have GCMS notes, although they will figure it out later. After their explanation, then ask your question about GCMS notes.

I hope you will get it soon ! :)
This was their reply:

"For application EP003******, all statutory requirements are met, however we cannot finalize at the moment due to current pandemic."

It was kind of generic response. And hard to make assumptions.

Reactions: Alex williams

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Friends, I have a concern about a section of the IMM0008 form ' What is your highest level of education. I am filling this out for my daughter (dependent). She is 6yrs and currently in Grade 1. Prior to this, she has done a year in Kindergarten in the province. In response to the highest level of education should this be 'None' or 'Secondary or Less' also the 'Number of years of Education in total'. Any thoughts or experience on this will be highly appreciated.