+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Friends, I just got a PNP nomination and I am currently putting together my documents to apply for PR (paper route). Please do I still need to submit a statement of account (showing proof of funds) and employment offer letter again. Also, is there a possibility of applying online? Also, there are some federal forms that I need to include additional information ( can I use the same form but only fill the necessary column or use a blank sheet of paper). Appreciate any information that would help me put together the right document. To all those waiting, I wish you the very best.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi friends, do you think I can add my common-law partner since my application is still on process. I mean, I am separated with my ex-spouse for 8years and she will not accompany in going to canada. She already have a new family now and I am living with someone else already for 5years also.

I didn't declare that I have a common law partner in my application thinking that it will delay my application. I am thinking if I can add her now as an additional member in my application since I declared that I am separated and dont have any chance to reconcile anymore to her. Any thoughts please?

Progress bar is already 92% but I doubt if my application will finish by June since there are so many pending applications left than mine. Please help me to decide.
I reckon it could delay your process because IRCC have to recheck all documents of your partner and evidence so better avoid at this stage.

That's what i guess.

Reactions: miggy24

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
If anyone have any complications regarding GCMS notes. Follow this link to understand GCMS codes:

"✈ AOR to PPR - Help.GcmsNotes.com" https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr
Thanks for the input. May i ask what you can say about this notes?

Office: Manila
GROUP #1 1-UTU0at
Name: For Passport Request
Type: PR-Temporary Processing.

Notes:
ON BF Stats Met. RPRF Paid. File sent to 1-UTU0at.

Again thanks a lot

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020

GROUP #1 1-UTU0at

Notes:

Again thanks a lot
Ipakwai I think you should wright to visa office in singa pore.they will answer you. They are the one will send you ppr.

Reactions: Alex williams

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019

GROUP #1 1-UTU0at

Notes:

Again thanks a lot
I really have no idea what does it mean. Sorry about that.
But I will suggest you the same what Atul said. Just e-mail to your local visa office about your status and ask them the reason for delay. Don't tell them that you have GCMS notes, although they will figure it out later. After their explanation, then ask your question about GCMS notes.

I hope you will get it soon ! :)

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Friends, I just got a PNP nomination and I am currently putting together my documents to apply for PR (paper route). Please do I still need to submit a statement of account (showing proof of funds) and employment offer letter again. Also, is there a possibility of applying online? Also, there are some federal forms that I need to include additional information ( can I use the same form but only fill the necessary column or use a blank sheet of paper). Appreciate any information that would help me put together the right document. To all those waiting, I wish you the very best.

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Anyone else waiting for DM?
Medical passed since Nov 2020
Almost going to be 21 months in 15 days
Inland, single applicant

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Anyone else waiting for DM?
Medical passed since Nov 2020
Almost going to be 21 months in 15 days
Inland, single applicant

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
I really have no idea what does it mean. Sorry about that.
But I will suggest you the same what Atul said. Just e-mail to your local visa office about your status and ask them the reason for delay. Don't tell them that you have GCMS notes, although they will figure it out later. After their explanation, then ask your question about GCMS notes.

I hope you will get it soon ! :)
yes i will send them an email. i hope their reply is not a generic reply. :rolleyes: :):)

Reactions: Alex williams