+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Nuuk

Oct 28, 2020
Easy guys, Sam518 says he is outland, but he also says his 3 dependants are all inland. I think he calls himself outland because when he applied, he had been outland, then moved in.

July2019

Dec 12, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-03-2020
AR feb. 2019
AOR apr. 2019
1ST MR sep. 2019
Medical passed oct. 2019
ADR otc. 2019
BIO otc. 2019
PAL nov. 2019
Medical extension Sep. 2020
2ND MR nov.&dec. 2020
2ND medical passed Jan. 14 2021
DM Jan 22, 2021
When your file transfer to NDVO?

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Easy guys, Sam518 says he is outland, but he also says his 3 dependants are all inland. I think he calls himself outland because when he applied, he had been outland, then moved in.
Yes your right technically hi is Outland, but he’s already inland. Inland applicant with the dependant applicant/ outside applicant, there are on hold right now

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
I thought of sharing this bit of feedback from an Immigration officer regarding releasing of PR visas for Economic type of applications for some wondering about their application and why they have not received visas yet ( PNP’s, Express Entry, Caregiver etc.) with either some family members outside Canada or if PA and family members are still currently outside Canada:

Officer confirmed that they are not issuing visas at this time since you will not be allowed to fly to Canada anyway (refer to COVID19 instruction on the IRCC site). It is a difficult job for them, i felt the pressure on her, but they cannot do anything beyond the current protocols. Some files are actually already approved ( and I had snother officer confirm that with numerous files I am handling), and will be issued visa and COPR as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.
This is my consultant post on Facebook:

Note that if you are currently in Canada but with family members outside Canada, your file cannot be issued visas until travel restrictions are lifted. Visas are not issued separately per family members. For the meantime, you are advised to keep your documents up to date. If your passports are expiring close to six months, it is prudent to renew. Remember, you will need at least 6 months validity on passport for someone to fly in Canada. Therefore, visas will not be stamped if passports are expiring close to six months or less. You also have to continue renewing your work permit until you receive documents to become PR (visas COPR)

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
I thought of sharing this bit of feedback from an Immigration officer regarding releasing of PR visas for Economic type of applications for some wondering about their application and why they have not received visas yet ( PNP’s, Express Entry, Caregiver etc.) with either some family members outside Canada or if PA and family members are still currently outside Canada:

Officer confirmed that they are not issuing visas at this time since you will not be allowed to fly to Canada anyway (refer to COVID19 instruction on the IRCC site). It is a difficult job for them, i felt the pressure on her, but they cannot do anything beyond the current protocols. Some files are actually already approved ( and I had snother officer confirm that with numerous files I am handling), and will be issued visa and COPR as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.

Note that if you are currently in Canada but with family members outside Canada, your file cannot be issued visas until travel restrictions are lifted. Visas are not issued separately per family members. For the meantime, you are advised to keep your documents up to date. If your passports are expiring close to six months, it is prudent to renew. Remember, you will need at least 6 months validity on passport for someone to fly in Canada. Therefore, visas will not be stamped if passports are expiring close to six months or less. You also have to continue renewing your work permit until you receive documents to become PR (visas COPR)
Thanks a lot

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022

One of my friend recently got PPR (on December 2020) and he is travelling on March 1st week to Canada. He is an outland applicant from India

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
No i havent get it yet and i have no idea about the extention i have the ircc consultant he is dealing with my file

i am personally so dishearted that i stop asking them for my file update
I can understand. I am also in same boat. Mostly your medical could have extended. We both got medical request on same month and I got extension on November 2020 so yours also. Your consultant may know that, dont worry.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Any idea about outland applicants, ??? MR and DM. Travel restrictions extended up to 21st FEB. Even GCMS notes timeline extended for 90 days.
Who says GCSM notes timeline extended for 90 days? I requested GCSM notes on 26th December 2020 and received on 22 January 2021.

Reactions: ipaykwai