+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Can you plz tell me on which stage your application is right nw ?
Don't know last time in sep 20 when i called CIC they said my file is in the final stage but still in process and in sep my med also expire after that i have'nt contacted them

last ADR ingot in AUG Travel history + Backgrond form and in OCT 20spouse PCC
After that pin drop silience

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello,
Anyone knows is it OK to leave the province nominated you before or after your application is approved if you applied from within Canada?
I'm pretty sure you need to stay in the province until AFTER your application is approved and perhaps safest until you get your PR card - definitely not before your application is approved though

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I think me and you are the only one now from Jan 19 applicants

lets see how long will they take more for us
I personally now stop asking form my lawyer how is the process going its been around 2 months i havent contacted CIC and lawyer
I am so dishearted that i even stop thinking about it and planning to go back to my family, my kids and husband now forcing me also
im also in same boat ... on 28th jan it will be 2 years ..

contisatheesh

Aug 7, 2017
hi all great people in this forum,
Forgive me for my ignorance while i post this .......
As paper based PR applicants we all do have a valid job offer from a canadian employer(some of the applicants) so why not we apply in express entry under employment offer and grab those extra points( of course after securing 6666 to qualify for EE) ............why we cant do this( in my case i got nbpnp nomination letter with employer support and nomination says apply PR paper based.......why should i wait 21 months for PR when i can apply express entry just with employment offer from my employer and ignoring nomination completely ? plz help me understand thank you all

Reactions: OIWALEWA

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
hi all great people in this forum,
Forgive me for my ignorance while i post this .......
As paper based PR applicants we all do have a valid job offer from a canadian employer(some of the applicants) so why not we apply in express entry under employment offer and grab those extra points( of course after securing 6666 to qualify for EE) ............why we cant do this( in my case i got nbpnp nomination letter with employer support and nomination says apply PR paper based.......why should i wait 21 months for PR when i can apply express entry just with employment offer from my employer and ignoring nomination completely ? plz help me understand thank you all
You can, but it depends on the NOC of your job and IELTS score

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Wonder outland got MR.

What is your home country and NOC Code ?
In my case, my medical expired last year , I already expecting that they will ask me for another medical since they did not automatically extend the expired one.
I am from Philippines...how about you