+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
My application approved on Jan8th but I still haven't received CoPR. I contacted CIC through webform and also call center but the agent over the phone told me it takes 2 weeks for the office to send CoPR. However what I see here most of the people get their letter after 2 or 3 days. I also didn't get any reply for the webform. Is there any one in the same situation? ecas shows "complete" in a status. My office is Etobicock
Are you Outland applicant and have dependant outside Canada?

Reactions: manku_patel

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Does any inland applicant with outland dependant get copr in this month?
one of my outland dependent got the travel document. It clearly states to travel to Canada before Jan 29,2021. Also letter states his file was approved on feb2020. so, he is the one who's got approval before March 18, 2020. It also mentions about not issuing any COPR and PPRs.
i have the whole document with me. i can share.

Last edited:

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
one of my outland dependent got the travel document. It clearly states to travel to Canada before Jan 29,2020. Also letter states his file was approved on feb2019. so, he is the one who's got approval before March 18, 2019. It also mentions about not issuing any COPR and PPRs.
i have the whole document with me. i can share.
Please share it. Many thanks. Also, I doubt that at this time cic won't release any Copr for the inland applicant with outland dependant at all. I just don't understand why they still keep sending study and working visa while ignoring someone like me

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Please share it. Many thanks. Also, I doubt that at this time cic won't release any Copr for the inland applicant with outland dependant at all. I just don't understand why they still keep sending study and working visa while ignoring someone like me
This was the Letter:
Your CoPR and PR visa will expire on 2021/01/29.
At this time, we are not printing and mailing new CoPRs or PR visa counterfoils. For your travel to Canada, you will need to:
 bring this letter;
 show it to the airline as proof that you are exempt from the travel restriction and that
your COPR and PR visa are valid; and,
 use this letter before 2021/01/29
When arranging your travel to Canada, we advise that you book a direct flight to Canada, if possible. If not, we strongly advise that you do not book a flight with more than one international transit stop, since you may encounter issues with local authorities upon transiting through other countries while on route to Canada. Should you book a flight with a stop or layover, it is important to confirm that you have the necessary documentation to transit through that country. This could include a transit visa, for example.
Please note that your passport must also be valid to travel to Canada and you will need to show this letter upon arrival in Canada to the Canada Border Services Agency who will confirm your landing at the Port of Entry.

Reactions: jacktran

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I thought the nomination certificates expire months after they are issued (mine expired 6 months after it was issued) - I thought it meant that we had to apply for PR while it was still valid but as paper-base timeline is 19+ months, likely it would expire before we get our PRs...so I'm not sure what "PNP status cancelled" means - unless the Province withdrew their nomination? I'm sure those are two different things though.
Thank you for your opinions. If they withdraw the nomination will they inform the applicant that your nomination is withdrawn? Mr application for pr submitted within a week after I got nomination certificate.it was valid for 9 month.

Reactions: mamong

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
We are in the same boat, your right!

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
another Medical has been done yesterday. waiting for results and updates...Thy will Be Done...

Reactions: miggy24

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
The wait is very long and drawn out. The 29 of this month will be 2 years since I applied. My medical was extended on December 17, 2020. I wonder when the file will be finalized?

guri9642

Dec 27, 2020
My application approved on Jan8th but I still haven't received CoPR. I contacted CIC through webform and also call center but the agent over the phone told me it takes 2 weeks for the office to send CoPR. However what I see here most of the people get their letter after 2 or 3 days. I also didn't get any reply for the webform. Is there any one in the same situation? ecas shows "complete" in a status. My office is Etobicock
Mine is same but its completed on 13th January nothing after that

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
I need Suggestions please, my progress bar reached 100% ...now what should I ask them in a web form which I am going to send them and ask them about my application process. Thanks.

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for your opinions. If they withdraw the nomination will they inform the applicant that your nomination is withdrawn? Mr application for pr submitted within a week after I got nomination certificate.it was valid for 9 month.
I'm expecting the Province to notify and inform the applicant but I don't know for sure either. It sounds like you applied for PR while your certificate was still valid so not sure why the PNP status would be "cancelled" - is it worth contacting your PNP directly to make sure they are still continuing your nomination?

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I'm expecting the Province to notify and inform the applicant but I don't know for sure either. It sounds like you applied for PR while your certificate was still valid so not sure why the PNP status would be "cancelled" - is it worth contacting your PNP directly to make sure they are still continuing your nomination?
did you leave your job?