+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
i got the gcms note i recently ordered and i notice something new in one of the entry which is not in my other gcms note
it does read cio virtual scanned application
reason for association scanned application on the 14th of july 2020
my file is still at sydney
I had exactlly the same sentence ( CIO- Virtual scanned application) and nothing changed since Feb 2020. I dont know what that suppopse to mean- AR March 2019.- AOR MAy 2019/ paper based PNP.
Thx

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hello, I just got my notes, find something updated,(1) cio virtual scanned my application, (2) there is an application assignment due date under my file location - ready for ps

called Cic last week, told me security is in process (but notes said not started)
I had the same note, and my security still shows ( not started(- I dont know if this statement is something positive or not.; File is the same since Feb 2020. only change is the scanned application in Nov-2020

AR March 2019/ AOR MAY 2019
Thx

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I had DM on october 22, my visa office is Vancouver. I see that many with the same date got their COPR on Friday. As the inmigration officer explained me, my copr is on a printing queue. Do you guys think my turn is close? I must be there in the queue hopefully. What do you think?

Reactions: Udee123

mc_timmo

Feb 17, 2020
I had DM on october 22, my visa office is Vancouver. I see that many with the same date got their COPR on Friday. As the inmigration officer explained me, my copr is on a printing queue. Do you guys think my turn is close? I must be there in the queue hopefully. What do you think?
Yes. Stay positive. My friend got it on Friday and I got it on Saturday. You might get it within a few days. Possibly today as well.