+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It shouldn’t be a problem but im sering this first time as there are so many people who got laid off but nobody asked them anything to them
Your employer certainly reported to pnp . You should find job as soon as possible with same noc code . Did you got COPR already? If yes did you sent pictures for pr card ?

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Your employer certainly reported to pnp . You should find job as soon as possible with same noc code . Did you got COPR already? If yes did you sent pictures for pr card ?
But the thing is he already got copr and still in the same province

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
But the thing is he already got copr and still in the same province
I know but you have to stick to your employer until you get pr but if you change the job you have to notify province about your new job . You should try to explain your situation to pnp officer .

Baz sandhu

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Ye

Yes but province can withdraw your nomination anytime and cancel your pr . As I told you talk to the pnp officer. When did you left your job ?
nyc nthng gonna happen nw if he got copr pnp office cnt do anything. Go nd get ur new sin nd everything However enjoy

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Haha you serious. As I told you they can withdraw nomination at any stage doesn’t matter he got COPR . He certainly have to reply to officer’s query .
What sources you have that they can withdraw nomination after a person gets COPR. Nomination means nothing after COPR

Reactions: Goga86

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Good terms as far as I know. But either way, is this against the PNP rules to leave? I worked my job for two years. And I'm staying in the province (I love it here!!!)
Please quote the email you received from your officer, it will help others!

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
The more we contact IRCC about our application, they take notes everytime any sort of conversation is held. Hence it creates a doubtful situation for the Officer as an why this applicant is calling again n again. Please be very careful with this.
Very true

Reactions: Diana96