+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Hi guys! Question: after you sent application, AR is basically the fact that Canada post shows package was delivered to Sydney? Or we will get official email from CIC saying we received documents? I mean stage of AR, not AOR. I’m asking because I sent application last week, shows delivered and now I realized I should have added affidavit to translations! How can I send it now? If I wait for AOR, they will see missing document and just reject application. I want to be proactive and send it now (since I have it, just made stupid mistake). Any suggestions how can I do it? Since I don’t have application number I can’t use webform, right? So my only option left is to mail my affidavit (should I mail original or make copy of original and mail it)? I’m scared this can cause rejection and don’t want to wait for them to tell me when it’s too late... please advise :(
You will receive an email after the AR.
From there you can link that application to Gckey. After you linked, it will start showing the AR date and the date when they start working on your file.
As far as about the affidavit, i don't think they will return the application back for this. If I was you, i will wait for the AOR, then either call them for instructions or raise a web-form and attach the affidavit (after getting the App. No.). Or to be safe, call them right away to know how to proceed.

itsxxz

Oct 20, 2020
You cannot create one for yourself
you will receive incitation from Cic for that
via email
and each portal is for individual, as dependent will receive invitation on their own email
Thanks, I thought I had to go sign up somewhere lol. The email they sent me is asking me to reply with my name, UCI, email, date and location of entry. How long is it gonna take to receive the invitation after I replied with the information needed? Thanks in advance

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
[QAnyUOTE="SBANTYMANY, post: 9038316, member: 658772"]
Hii I have same date of DM oct 20. Nothing after that. Did you apply for gcms notes? I just did yesterday after waiting.
[/QUOTE]
Any outlandgot Dm?

Reactions: manku_patel

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
Can anybody please tell me which document i needed for pr card?
1) copr and 2) photo copy...
is that right ? or any more documents??

Thanks

Hellboy242

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
My application got approved yesterday and here's the timeline.

Single applicant Ontario PNP (OINP)
AR: April 4, 2019
AOR: May 17, 2019
MR: Sept 17, 2018
DM: Sept 2, 2020
(Dec 2: Changed to "In progress")
COPR: Dec 2, 2020 (IRCC Kitchener) via email

Thank you all for the love, support and encouragement.

This forum kept me hopeful in the middle of the year when my employer was laying off workers. I was mostly scared because I'm on a closed WP. So a layoff means termination of PR as well.

To others waiting, try to stay motivated. Your approval is on the way.