+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

shadab6969@

Nov 29, 2020
Dear Member, I am applying for PNP Programme. In the Express Entry profile province and territories of interest section after choosing all province and territories, should I choose the multiple provinces? In order to show my interest.Need your valuable advice. Is there any disadvantage to it? As all the provinces say, you need to state the interest or intention to come to the province. Please need expert advice. Thank you in advance for your nice cooperation.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What will be the next step now?
If you have outland dependent your pr visa will be oh hold until VAC open in India. For more accurate detailed information on your file your can request for GCMS notes which takes around 1 months to come . You have to wait for visa office in india to open.

Reactions: ran.nanua1

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
If you have outland dependent your pr visa will be oh hold until VAC open in India. For more accurate detailed information on your file your can request for GCMS notes which takes around 1 months to come . You have to wait for visa office in india to open.
VAC are open in india now. Cic Saskatoon emailed me on Nov 18 and said that they cannot finalize my application because my husband is in india. Then last week my agent sent them an email stating that VAC are open in india and attached a letter which is showing the VAC in india are open. Let’s see what’s gonna happen now

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
VAC are open in india now. Cic Saskatoon emailed me on Nov 18 and said that they cannot finalize my application because my husband is in india. Then last week my agent sent them an email stating that VAC are open in india and attached a letter which is showing the VAC in india are open. Let’s see what’s gonna happen now
They are opened with limited services. Incase they accept your email they will send you email to send your husband passport to Delhi visa office for issuing visa . And then he can travel to Canada with 14 days quarantine plans. But I’m not sure how long it can take as I told you they are operating with limited staff and services right now.

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Guys my dm was on 1 nov and interview and landing with an immigration officer was on 9 nov. As the officer told me when they finalize the application my representative gonna contact me. What should i do if anyone know. Gckey showing in processs.