+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes you can do upfront medical and you don’t have to ask anything from representative. For upfront medical you just need work permit and passport and goto any cic panel or physician. When you do medical doctor will give you a E medical sheet . You keep that shee with you and when you get your AOR upload that sheet to cic through webform and you will pass medical in 1 month. Medical validity is good for one year. Right now cic is extending medical if it’s expired.
If I do an upfront Medical in January 2021 before getting AOR, which is the starting day of it and how long It will be valid? Suppose I am doing it on 10th January,2021.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If I do an upfront Medical in January 2021 before getting AOR, which is the starting day of it and how long It will be valid? Suppose I am doing it on 10th January,2021.
It starts right when you do . As I told you it’s doesn’t matter if it expires before you get PR approved as CIC is extending medical exam right now . You don’t have to do another one unless they say to do . Why are you thinking to do now ? I think it’s good idea to do after AOR and when you do biometrics.

Reactions: Alex williams

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
It starts right when you do . As I told you it’s doesn’t matter if it expires before you get PR approved as CIC is extending medical exam right now . You don’t have to do another one unless they say to do . Why are you thinking to do now ? I think it’s good idea to do after AOR and when you do biometrics.
Exactly, doing it so early and it will expire soon too. There are higher chances of them asking you to re-do it. Waste of time & money.

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Right now cic is extending medical exam if one is expired . As i said good idea to do in between when you get AoR and biometrics done . This way atleast your process will he started .
I just meant covid situation will be resolved pretty soon as they’ve found a vaccine. You never know if medical extensions will be happening anymore. Everything is so unpredictable. But I think you’ve a better suggestion :cool: of waiting at least until AOR

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My paper application is in Sydney, NS. I called on the customer care number as I passed over 3 months since I sent my application. They said my file is not updated in their system. I saw some people got temporary file number by calling them.

I paid them all the fees including inpand dependent with all the necessary documents.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My paper application is in Sydney, NS. I called on the customer care number as I passed over 3 months since I sent my application. They said my file is not updated in their system. I saw some people got temporary file number by calling them.

I paid them all the fees including inpand dependent with all the necessary documents.
Did they gave you temporary file number? Aor is taking around 5-6 months sadly and depressing. Why are you thinking to do so early?

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
I had Hope for the best InshAllah we all will get it right now its slow process but we will get it soon.
Whats your medical date and your ADR
Can you please share your time line
AR march 29 2019
AOR may 15 2019
MR september 10 2019
MP september 21 2019
PAL november 2019
CRIMINAL november 2019
no update since november 2020 , they request ADR imm5669e : provide recent information , new address, when I moved in , taking a break in my work due to COVID , etc ........

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Did they gave you temporary file number? Aor is taking around 5-6 months sadly and depressing. Why are you thinking to do so early?
It’s been 9 months now. Till now no AOR. Ar March 2nd.
I called them they gave a temporary application number last month.
Nothing can’t predict with ircc .

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Morning all,

Decision made in ECAS this morning!! Let you know when I get the COPR.

BC PNP Skilled Immigrant (Paper Based)

Originally outland applicant, arrived inland 31 Dec 2019. Primary + 2 dependents all inland.

AR: 22 Jul 2019
AOR & BIL: 21 Aug 2019
ADR & PAL: 13 Jan 2020
Upfront medical: 7 Oct 2020
(webform submitted 7 Oct; clinic submitted pass to IRCC 16 Oct; email confirming "to responsible office" 20 Oct)
Medical passed: 19 Nov 2020
Additional document review commenced: 27 Nov 2020
DM on ECAS: 28 Nov 2020 (Nothing on GCKey - 85% timeline)

Cheers,
Grug
Got DM on Oct 22nd, still waiting bro. Welcome to the real exhausted waiting period.

Reactions: Goga86

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
They didn't give me temporary file number. They said my file is not in their system yet. I saw some guys got their temporary file number with 3 months completion.

What do I know by temporary file number? Does it mean they reviewed my file and all documents are perfect as per their needs. Correct?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They didn't give me temporary file number. They said my file is not in their system yet. I saw some guys got their temporary file number with 3 months completion.

What do I know by temporary file number? Does it mean they reviewed my file and all documents are perfect as per their needs. Correct?
Temporary file number means nothing. It’s just that they have received your package and will soon check for completion and then they will issue you official AOR and start processing application. Well on on the other side atleast you come to know something about your application which is good.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Temporary file number means nothing. It’s just that they have received your package and will soon check for completion and then they will issue you official AOR and start processing application. Well on on the other side atleast you come to know something about your application which is good.
I will call them again to know about temporary file number. Some paper based applications are getting COPR very quick. I can see. This is nice.