+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Ben20 I'm not sure Manitoba delay copr. All my friends, me and my family got copr same day we got DM. You need to check your gckey to be sure you don't have the copr docs or call cic about that. I've never seen anybody in Manitoba got dm without copr.

Did you have any outland dependents?

Ben20

Oct 6, 2020
Ben20 I'm not sure Manitoba delay copr. All my friends, me and my family got copr same day we got DM. You need to check your gckey to be sure you don't have the copr docs or call cic about that. I've never seen anybody in Manitoba got dm without copr.

That’s so weird. I am Inland with 2 inland dependents. No depends outland. I called to Cic and the answer was everything is approved and just need to wait for the final decision. I also saw many applicants from Manitoba getting the copr 1 or 2 days after DM.

Reactions: Alex williams

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019

2 of my friends here in Manitoba got DM two weeks ago. They're still waiting for COPR. I will suggest the same, call and ask them about the status

Reactions: Ben20

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
That’s so weird. I am Inland with 2 inland dependents. No depends outland. I called to Cic and the answer was everything is approved and just need to wait for the final decision. I also saw many applicants from Manitoba getting the copr 1 or 2 days after DM.
If you've already called them, then the only option is to wait :( My Medical also got delayed then the normal time duration. It took 46 days to pass

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Ugh hope you get an extension on Medical soon and then DM.

Could you share what your ADRs were? Thank you!!
Ist ADR in End of sep 20 Mine husband and kids travel history and background declaration

2nd ADR was Ist week of Oct 20 PCC of just husband(outland)

Reactions: mamong

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
could you share what your ADR WAS ....THANK YOU
AR march 2019 , waittig DM
no update since one year, ircc request last week imm5669e form
Ist ADR in End of sep 20 Mine husband and kids travel history and background declaration

2nd ADR was Ist week of Oct 20 PCC of just husband(outland)

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Weird!
Anyways stay positive. You'll get the copr anytime soon I pray

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
2 of my friends here in Manitoba got DM two weeks ago. They're still waiting for COPR. I will suggest the same, call and ask them about the status
Honestly this is my first time hearing applicants from Manitoba getting copr weeks after DM. I had more than 8 applicants I know that received copr same day they got dm. Same I received same day for myself and family. Let's stay positive, all the wait will be over soonest I pray.

Brigantina

Oct 1, 2020
Honestly this is my first time hearing applicants from Manitoba getting copr weeks after DM. I had more than 8 applicants I know that received copr same day they got dm. Same I received same day for myself and family. Let's stay positive, all the wait will be over soonest I pray.
We are in Manitoba, got DM on 19th of November, still waiting for COPR, our friend here got COPR on 12th of November, his progress bar was not even 100%. Its unpredictable how it works...

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I need help here
I dont have access to gckey so i usually call and listen to automed file update ...earlier it use to say we requested a medical exam but when i called today it didnt say anything about medical does that means they passed my medical
It is not showing in my ecas account tho
listen to automed file update
How do you call please let ,me know as I also do not have access to gc key