+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Multiple calls + M.P interference.

The feedback remains the same. They just say everything is fine, so 'wait'.
It's been almost 6 weeks ago, I did upfront medical. No update till now. I called them today. the ladyv said, Everything looks fine In my application. Need to wait till they analyse my medical report. It's so frustrating :(

itsxxz

Oct 20, 2020
Wait people are still waiting for COPR since September?? I've been waiting since Nov 12 and I already started pulling my hair out.. I have plans, and issues that will easily be solved when I receive COPR. This is ridiculous, how hard is it to send COPR after having the decision made already??

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Wait people are still waiting for COPR since September?? I've been waiting since Nov 12 and I already started pulling my hair out.. I have plans, and issues that will easily be solved when I receive COPR. This is ridiculous, how hard is it to send COPR after having the decision made already??
Sigh

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
So many guys are in the same situation no copr after DM. As mentioned in the post copr can solve the issues and can open gates for the plans. But it seems we are just unlucky guys and we need to embrace the situation. I am also frustrated. Even if calls and contact through MP can not give momentum I assume that we need to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.......so frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Alex williams

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
So many guys are in the same situation no copr after DM. As mentioned in the post copr can solve the issues and can open gates for the plans. But it seems we are just unlucky guys and we need to embrace the situation. I am also frustrated. Even if calls and contact through MP can not give momentum I assume that we need to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.......so frustrating.

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017