+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Muiz9

Nov 21, 2020
Yes they can come here under visitor but they have to be over 10yrs so airline can take them to Canada with proper supervision and you can only pick them up by yourself as Canadian immigration will only release them to the parent. I did same before the Covid-19 tho.

You can also apply for Visa on your work permit too so you can go pick them up with your Visa once they're approved.
Hello,
I have my husband and my 2 kids (7 and 9 years old) outland can I apply for visiting visa while I am waiting for PR? Please guide me I miss them so much

Reactions: Sweetmother

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Anyone knows what will happen after copr? What we need to do? How long it will take to get PR card? And also how to update the SIN number? I need new SIN number to apply mortgage. I wonder how long it will take. Much appreciated!

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Inland sinp 1 inland dependent
Ar July 15 2019
Aor August 1 2019
Pal January 7 2020
Upfront September 29
Mr November 2
Mp November 17
Dm on ecas November 21
Congratulations
hey guy, I have a question: In my gcms it said:
APPLICATION: 7
Field name: Status
Action Updated
Old value: Not started
New value: Passed
I wonder what :"status passed" mean? Please give me your advice, many thanks
Hi can you share when did you apply for notes and when you got it?
I applied on October 31st and still waiting for it.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
I have my husband and my 2 kids (7 and 9 years old) outland can I apply for visiting visa while I am waiting for PR? Please guide me I miss them so much
Yes 100% you can. I did same. Your husband is qualify for a spousal open work permit if he's on your PR application as dependent and if your application as passed AOR stage.

You just have to print the AOR letter plus your pnp certificate, attach with other docs, write a letter to state you miss them so much and they're on your PR application then apply for spousal open work permit and your children as accompany kids. You write a letter of consent to allow your husband bring the kids. At this time , they will be approve trust me.

I can feel your pain of staying alone without your family. Please try that and let me know what other info you need.

Reactions: Alex williams

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello,
u can but only those r allowed to enter who's relatives are Canadian PR or citizen yet