Oh! Inland or outland? What province?FAQ | Security
Still waiting for DM, it's more than 21 months now!
- We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
- We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
- We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
- We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
- We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.
Ask your representative to give access to your gckey. It’s you file anyway so i think you have the right to see it.I don't have access to the CGkey portal, my rep told me to send it via IRCC webform. Damn, I didn't realize it would be slow slow... Will they get mad if I do get access to CGkey and send it again?? Right now IMO I think its better they have something before the deadline wether they get mad or not...
Hi DanielOh! Inland or outland? What province?
Same here AR March 2019 3 dependent Outland no update after medical receiveHi Daniel
AR march 2019
Waiting for decision made
Inland with 3 dependent
Inland me and my daughter, my husband and my son are outland
No update since one year
4 days ago IRCC contact my lawyer , they requested one updated version of IMM5669e .
My lawyer said this maybe be optimistic, as someone is working on your file .
I already sent IMM5669e form last year , but my lawyer said we need to provide more recent information ( ex : your new address and when you move in , taking a break in your work du to COVID 19 ext ......)
I am not the only one in this forum , with similar timeline to you and me IRCC request a IMM5669e form .
Maybe is a good sine .....
Did you call IRCC ?
When I call IRCC they answer always the same think, we are working fast as we can and because of COVID there is delay.......
I'd suggest you just apply family visit for your kids submitted with your AOR or confirmation of on going PR application. Write a letter of family reunion as you're missing your kids most likely they'll get approval on visit to parent rather the long wait of the pr. Your kids Visa at this time is 98% based on their pr application on going. My suggestion cuz I can understand your pain without your kids around you.Inland me and my wife, but I have 2 kids outland my dependant, Alberta