+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, with all the pandemic, stress and problems we encounter, I am still holding on that everything happens for a reason. There may be delays but in the end we will soon reap the good fruits.

I am SINP outland, Sept 2019 AR. Based on gcms notes, medical passed-expired, eligibility in process, criminality on hold, security not started.
This is my third time to see in my account the application/profile updated.
First update was Nov 2019, 2nd update Feb 2020, and this will be the third one. Even if this 3rd update was a system error(as to what others believe), well for me, I still believe its not.

But I'm still praying for those whose 2019 January to August application, get their DMs first before mine. So please, lets all believe there will be some good news for us sooooooo soon.... ❤
I am unable to open gckey. But if i cant open my ac how do i see a gu.please tell me

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Finally received my passport back with COPR. Validity till March. Long Journey coming to an end. I hope & pray there will be some ease in travel restriction from early next year. Hard time for everyone but we need to show some more patience. They are working but slowly. Thank you all for the support & guidance. Thank you.
Your home country please ?

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
I am unable to open gckey. But if i cant open my ac how do i see a gu.please tell me
If u log in to your account, the status will show aplication/profile updated. I was able to open mine and check the application status. Still no changes so hoping to get some good news especially for us
outlands. But will be more happy if you receive yours first as well as to others who are battling really hard in this game of waiting.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
If u log in to your account, the status will show aplication/profile updated. I was able to open mine and check the application status. Still no changes so hoping to get some good news especially for us
outlands. But will be more happy if you receive yours first as well as to others who are battling really hard in this game of waiting.
Miggy i see gu in my gckey ac.lets hope evry body will get good news .pray for everbody must get Dm or ppr.

Reactions: miggy24

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Did you see gu.yesterday or today

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Hello Hello Hello Sunshine

Thank you for spreading all the Positivity here! I have seen people stressed and frustrated because of the delays. Let’s hold onto all the Faith & Blessings. Hard work and patience will Pay Off.

do you mind sharing your timeline pls.
It is just error. I am not negative minded .i want all must have good news

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Just called CIC nothing been updated on my file even after a ghost update. She said it was just a system glitch to clear old files in the system. So just sit tight and wait :)o_O

Reactions: GZgooner