+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
When there was a a lot of people who got profile updates last sept or october, actually I dont believe its just an error because I haven't received that time so its not an error, I think so. And after that, almost all of them got DMS.

Guys lets all be positive. I am believing thatthat this "application/profile updated" brings so much good vibes to all of us. Dont kill the vibes please. There is an update because there is some good news lying ahead to all of us... ❤

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
When there was a a lot of people who got profile updates last sept or october, actually I dont believe its just an error because I haven't received that time so its not an error, I think so. And after that, almost all of them got DMS.

Guys lets all be positive. I am believing thatthat this "application/profile updated" brings so much good vibes to all of us. Dont kill the vibes please. There is an update because there is some good news lying ahead to all of us... ❤
I am agree with you. Last time we had on Oct 19 mass GU and all of those guys have something updated. I have also experienced that. Its not the system error. Stay positive......

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
I even can't sign in into GC key or ECAS. They probably updating the system or running system check for old applications. Stay positive

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018

Hello Hello Hello Sunshine

Thank you for spreading all the Positivity here! I have seen people stressed and frustrated because of the delays. Let’s hold onto all the Faith & Blessings. Hard work and patience will Pay Off.

do you mind sharing your timeline pls.

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
Hello Hello Hello Sunshine

Thank you for spreading all the Positivity here! I have seen people stressed and frustrated because of the delays. Let’s hold onto all the Faith & Blessings. Hard work and patience will Pay Off.

do you mind sharing your timeline pls.
Yes, with all the pandemic, stress and problems we encounter, I am still holding on that everything happens for a reason. There may be delays but in the end we will soon reap the good fruits.

I am SINP outland, Sept 2019 AR. Based on gcms notes, medical passed-expired, eligibility in process, criminality on hold, security not started.
This is my third time to see in my account the application/profile updated.
First update was Nov 2019, 2nd update Feb 2020, and this will be the third one. Even if this 3rd update was a system error(as to what others believe), well for me, I still believe its not.

But I'm still praying for those whose 2019 January to August application, get their DMs first before mine. So please, lets all believe there will be some good news for us sooooooo soon.... ❤