+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
My ar is 15 July 2019.
I did upfront medicals 29 September 2020 and I received MR November 2...
I sent again through webform the medical sheet November 2..
It is been 10 days and they haven’t answered yet..and I don’t have any change to my gckey..it is still asking for medicals

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
My ar is 15 July 2019.
I did upfront medicals 29 September 2020 and I received MR November 2...
I sent again through webform the medical sheet November 2..
It is been 10 days and they haven’t answered yet..and I don’t have any change to my gckey..it is still asking for medicals
I have a same issue. I did upfront on 9th October and I got a medical request on 2nd November. I called them and they told me to wait, the officer will link it with my application.

Reactions: Helen929

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I have a same issue. I did upfront on 9th October and I got a medical request on 2nd November. I called them and they told me to wait, the officer will link it with my application.
Every time you call you get a different answer...when I called 10 days ago there was a very polite lady...but she told me that she doesn’t know if the officer will accept the medicals because they say worker and not permanent resident...
And I should wait for further instructions

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Every time you call you get a different answer...when I called 10 days ago there was a very polite lady...but she told me that she doesn’t know if the officer will accept the medicals because they say worker and not permanent resident...
And I should wait for further instructions
@eithan203 he had a same issue.
Did upfront medical on June 9 2020
MR was on October 21 2020
Was link on November 5 2020
As you can see, they linked his upfront medical..Ignoring the MR they sent it to him in October. Stay positive, everything will be fine :)

itsxxz

Oct 20, 2020
AR April 2019 inland
I Just received the approval letter!
It says "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application."
Does anyone how long it is gonna take for the appointment? My SIN is gonna expire soon and I wanna know how long it's gonna take to get a new SIN that starts with 5.
Goodluck guys!

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
AR April 2019 inland
It says "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application."
Does anyone how long it is gonna take for the appointment? My SIN is gonna expire soon and I wanna know how long it's gonna take to get a new SIN that starts with 5.
Goodluck guys!
Really happy for you!

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
AR April 2019 inland
Goodluck guys!
Did you completed your 100% of application or got DM/COPR already???