+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
They asked from me also schedule A form last month . I s that not good sign?
every update is a good sign means they r working on ur file but requesting additional doc means taking more time sometimes upto 4 months extra. Why did they requested Schedule A again? Didn't u fill that properly?

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
every update is a good sign means they r working on ur file but requesting additional doc means taking more time sometimes upto 4 months extra. Why did they requested Schedule A again? Didn't u fill that properly?
I sent all the information to My consultant
She filled and sent it further

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
yeah agents suck bro. U have to review ur file too carefully. Bcz CIC won't blame agents, they just blame applicants directly.

Udee123

Nov 7, 2020
Hello, please I applied for PR paper application in January 2019 after I got my PNP nomination. Medical was done and passed in September 2019.
Right now I have exceeded the estimated processing time but my application is still not complete, please is there anyone here in the same situation as me?

julian2608

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
They asked from me also schedule A form last month . I s that not good sign?
The same thing happened to me, they required another Schedule A, last month, lets hope that this circumstance does not delay our applications too much. Let's hope that by the end of this year we could have our PR

Reactions: Udee123

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello, please I applied for PR paper application in January 2019 after I got my PNP nomination. Medical was done and passed in September 2019.
Right now I have exceeded the estimated processing time but my application is still not complete, please is there anyone here in the same situation as me?
Province, timeline and r u inland or outland?

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I applied for extension of my daughter s study permit. The validity of her passport is till Nov 2021.
When does I need to renew her passport
please guide.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Hi guys, I need some help with this update: my medical status has changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is that normal? Is that mean I will be requested to re-do medical or my medical exam has been extended?

I'm December 2018 AR and no updates from IRCC since January 2020 when I've submitted schedule A. I don't know what's going on with my application, it's 23 months now and still counting... it's really frustrating. Anyone in the same situation?
I am Jan 19 AR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Me jan 19 AR