+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
does anyone know how long does the medical extension takes? Call the cic and the agent said they start to work with my medical extension on Oct 30, 2020. I passed everything and the next step after medical extension must be a final decision. didn't do medical upfront, only did after receiving a medical request so it's not fair if they ask me to re-do it again...

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Outlander who had received MR, do you know them AR ?

Please let us know so we can assume our turn.

Thanks
I have seen many updates in this forum here & there but don`t remember the exact AR now. Do you still believe they work on first come first serve basis? I am 2019 march applicant. I received PPR recently but there are 2020 applicant whose files are approved on 8 months period. Also, there are many 2018 applicant who haven`t received any updates after submission of their application. God knows how they work.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
does anyone know how long does the medical extension takes? Call the cic and the agent said they start to work with my medical extension on Oct 30, 2020. I passed everything and the next step after medical extension must be a final decision. didn't do medical upfront, only did after receiving a medical request so it's not fair if they ask me to re-do it again...
Some were extended for 6 months and few for 1 year period.

Reactions: manku_patel

Nanachan

Nov 5, 2020
In my case, it took nearly 2 months

Reactions: IndiaDgreat

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Are your dependents in Canada? Or outside canada? I am curious if I can do upfront medical with my dependents outside canada? Thank you
Everyone is here with me in Canada.