+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Most likely that your application has been approved on the same day you got DM, at least that's what happened to me. Try calling them again, some agents don't want to share more details in your application. The first time I called them 3 days after DM, the agent told me he could not see what decision has been made. I called them again the next day and talked to a different agent, she told me my application has been approved and now just wait for COPR to be mailed to me.
What no did u call. Please give me that no.

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
No, i dont have any information about that. Can you please help me? What to do next
It’s been two months for you
First of all raise a web form asking when you will get your copr...
Secondly you should go to your local MP so that they can ask directly cic about your case
But before all that just call cic and ask if they can see your copr in the system.....if it’s been already made or not.
That’s what I can suggest you

Sgillk91

Jan 6, 2020
Secondly you should go to your local MP so that they can ask directly cic about your case
But before all that just call cic and ask if they can see your copr in the system.....if it’s been already made or not.
Sorry, my bad is 10th october. It gonna be a month. I will raise webform and will contact mp but i dont know how?? Last time, when i called cic, they said everything is passed and you need to wait. But next time i will ask if they can see copr. Thanks

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
Sorry, my bad is 10th october. It gonna be a month. I will raise webform and will contact mp but i dont know how?? Last time, when i called cic, they said everything is passed and you need to wait. But next time i will ask if they can see copr. Thanks
Yes do that first
And if you need to contact your local MP
Just let me know
I’ll help you in the procedure
If you wanna talk to me over a phone call
6476322848 is my number
Don’t hesitate to call or text

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
What no to call cic. Can you help me for the no.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Is there any outland applicant here, who got MR Recently ???