+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

cphung

Jan 25, 2020
I have observed that outland applicants are not going to receive COPR even got DM until the travel restriction is lifted. Is there outland applicant receive COPR after DM recently?

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Me same waiting for copr
DM Oct 23 Friday and noting after
Called CIC they told me it still needs to finalised and can’t tell me how long it will take!
AR April 2019 SINP Inland
Most likely that your application has been approved on the same day you got DM, at least that's what happened to me. Try calling them again, some agents don't want to share more details in your application. The first time I called them 3 days after DM, the agent told me he could not see what decision has been made. I called them again the next day and talked to a different agent, she told me my application has been approved and now just wait for COPR to be mailed to me.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I just start my 22 months as well and my medical is expired
AR January 2019
AOR April 2019
Med request Sept 9, 2019
Med pass Oct 5, 2019
Pre Arrival letter October 9, 2019
Pre arrival email November 7, 2019
Long silence until I called in january 2020 and was told that a biometrics letter was on my file from April 2019 for my dependent. I requested the letter to be sent to me and I paid the fees. The biometrics instructionetter was sent on march 5, 2020 and my dependent did it March 10, 2020.
Requested GCM notes in march 202 and got it in April 2020. Info sharing, and the other checks were done apart from security not started and criminality in process. Until this day each time I called it's the same answer. On september 8, 2020 I got a ghost update. On the 29 of september 2020 I got another ghost update which signal my medical was expired. Ever since, there is no updates and nothing forthcoming so I will just sit and wait to see how long they will take before they finalize the file.
All of us that are waiting for so long, I believe there is a light a head. I know the frustrations are in high mode but let us continue to pray that by the ending of this month we will get our PR. I decree and declare that it shall be done in Jesus name. Amen.
Please after your medical expired, did you get a new dates for the extension of your medical or it show "we don't need a medical from you, when we need we will send you a message"?

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
No, I have not received any pre arrival letter. I am not sure if my application is any close there yet.

Below is the status I got in ECAS:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 17, 2019.
We started processing your application on April 17, 2019.
We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on May 19, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on July 10, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I just received a pre-arrival services letter tonight. Can anyone tell me what this means? What timeline should I be looking at to receive COPR? Thanks all.

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Hello Everyone
Can you guys help me out please
My application details are
Inland applicant (OINP):
4 dependants.
AR- February 20, 2019
AOR- April 17, 2019.
MR - May 19,2020
Upfront Medical Form Sent- May 22,2020
Additional documents like RCMP, New Schedule A Requested - May 19,2020
Renewed Passport Request- July 10,2020
Submitted all the requested documents but no update since July 10,2020.
My surprise is, CIC agent confirmed to me on the call today that: Eligibility not started,Security not started,Criminality passed and medical in progress.
I am confused and disturbed that my application is taking too long. Please anyone with similar experience here? What do you advise I do?
I requested for GCMS notes on 17th Oct, 2020. Still waiting to see what’s happening.
Hello guys, please I just received a pre-arrival services letter tonight. Can anyone tell me what this means? What timeline should I be looking at to receive COPR? Thanks all.

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Please after your medical expired, did you get a new dates for the extension of your medical or it show "we don't need a medical from you, when we need we will send you a message"?
Hii,

Once medical expired the message will revert back to "You do not need medical exam.". The VO will decide whether a new medical required or possibly it will be extended. For extension they will send info to RMO and based on the reply it will be extended. In my case for my wife it took 2 months for this process. However, i applied for my GCMS notes and found that email for extension sent on Sept 14 and medical extended on Sept 16. Currently in this situation medical will be extended for sure. Just wait. PLease note, I have no idea what is mean by RMO but this is the process i assumed from my case and gcms notes.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hii,

Once medical expired the message will revert back to "You do not need medical exam.". The VO will decide whether a new medical required or possibly it will be extended. For extension they will send info to RMO and based on the reply it will be extended. In my case for my wife it took 2 months for this process. However, i applied for my GCMS notes and found that email for extension sent on Sept 14 and medical extended on Sept 16. Currently in this situation medical will be extended for sure. Just wait. PLease note, I have no idea what is mean by RMO but this is the process i assumed from my case and gcms notes.
Thanks so much for your explanation. We will get over this situation soon I pray.... It's so depressing but God will see us through and we/our family will get our PR soonest.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello guys, please I just received a pre-arrival services letter tonight. Can anyone tell me what this means? What timeline should I be looking at to receive COPR? Thanks all.
My surprise is, CIC agent confirmed to me on the call today that: Eligibility not started,Security not started,Criminality passed and medical in progress.

What was the date for above statements ?