+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
DM = Decision Made. It can be positive (PR Approved) or Negative (PR Denied). Again, I have seen very rare cases of Negative DMs here in this forum for the last 7+ years I have been following it up. Most of those were in Spousal Sponsorship cases (which are more subject to fraud) and, as I said before, after a long back and forth of request for additional documents, interviews, etc. Here more specifically I haven't seen any yet. I have been following your posts and I know how concerned you are since you got your DM for quite a while now. I honestly believe that, because you're in NWT, there may be less officers serving your area than in the provinces which are more populated. If I were you, I would e-mail the IRCC Office serving your area (if you know which one is it) or perhaps ask for your GCMS Notes and try to find out if your application has moved to another location and then e-mail such location. If something happens in the meantime good for you, but if not, you can help make it happen. My 2 cents. I am not an IRCC officer nor an immigration consultant. Just following up and trying to help :):):):)
Thank you so much brother for reply, GBU. Me and my frnds applied for GCMS notes couple of days ago, just waiting for it to know what’s exactly going on with file.
Should i raise web form.???

Reactions: fabianonetto

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry in this case then you're totally fine. Try to find what's the IRCC office serving you, which is supposed to do your landing, and e-mail or phone them .
Me and my frnds called them we asked agent that where’s our file she replied that its in Sydney,NS the later we went to MP’s office his Personal Assistant emailed ircc. Then MP’s PA told us that most probably Edmonton office gonna call us for virtual interview anytime soon and if not he told us that he will email ircc again after 3 weeks to know if something changed. It has been two weeks now since we met him, we will wait for one more week before getting back to him.
Trying our best, but lets see whats going to happen, future is unpredictable, hope for best.
Thanks again for your reply.

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
So I spoke with an agent who told me that before a decision is made my file will be transferred from Sydney to Ottawa as it is a normal process.

Is this true?
People who applied at Sydney. Did your file get transferred before you got PR?

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thank you so much brother for reply, GBU. Me and my frnds applied for GCMS notes couple of days ago, just waiting for it to know what’s exactly going on with file.
Should i raise web form.???
Why not? It doesn't hurt and it's a tool provided by IRCC, why not use it? Say you have got DM and have been informed verbally that your application has been approved and ask what are the next steps and ETA. Again, can't get worst ;-)

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
Why not? It doesn't hurt and it's a tool provided by IRCC, why not use it? Say you have got DM and have been informed verbally that your application has been approved and ask what are the next steps and ETA. Again, can't get worst ;-)
Ok sure then me and my frnds will go ahead with raising a web forum, i guess they will reply faster as compare to that of GCMS. Am i right or not.???
Thanks again for suggestions

Jassibains29

Aug 20, 2019
Hi my I got dm on 8 oct and got a call from embassy today and she said she going to approve my file but I did got any copr yet .... little worried

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Inland and no dependant. My file is as simple as possible.
March AR 2019 , security not start ,..........
Today my médical is expire..........
My work permit expire october 21 ,I apply for a BOWP now......

Silence since 10 mouths .........

Good like for you