+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
Guys Who got a DM and COPR
Congratulations
PLEASE can you tell us witch province are you ? And witch office was your application ?

Thank you for us
AR - 10 May,2019

AOR -25 June,2019

MR- 28 October, 2019

MP- 02 November, 2019

PAL- 21 November,2019

GU- 9 September, 2020

DM- 10 September, 2020

3 more frnds same timeline,we all are inland office Sydney, NS. Yellowknife, Northwest Territory.
no update after DM..!!!

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
My AR is 19 March,2019 and still waiting for security and DM. I contact with the local MP office and ask for help. They just send me the reply of the IRCC this morning and they wrote same sheets again. Security not started they mentioned and they said the estimated time is 21 months. On my progress bar it is shown that 10 days left and 98% completed. I reply the mail again and asked for some transparent statistics about every month of Application, completed rate and waiting Files with reasons. I am not sure whether they will give such a statistics because they sucks and dont want to share any data to public. I really exhausted for waiting under this uncertain conditions. Some people get PR in less than 1 year while some still waiting for security more than 1 year. This is not fair.
My AR is 19 March,2019 and still waiting for security and DM. I contact with the local MP office and ask for help. They just send me the reply of the IRCC this morning and they wrote same sheets again. Security not started they mentioned and they said the estimated time is 21 months. On my progress bar it is shown that 10 days left and 98% completed. I reply the mail again and asked for some transparent statistics about every month of Application, completed rate and waiting Files with reasons. I am not sure whether they will give such a statistics because they sucks and dont want to share any data to public. I really exhausted for waiting under this uncertain conditions. Some people get PR in less than 1 year while some still waiting for security more than 1 year. This is not fair.
Sa

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
are you inland applicant with outland dépendant ?

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Could you elaborate Negative DM please.??
DM = Decision Made. It can be positive (PR Approved) or Negative (PR Denied). Again, I have seen very rare cases of Negative DMs here in this forum for the last 7+ years I have been following it up. Most of those were in Spousal Sponsorship cases (which are more subject to fraud) and, as I said before, after a long back and forth of request for additional documents, interviews, etc. Here more specifically I haven't seen any yet. I have been following your posts and I know how concerned you are since you got your DM for quite a while now. I honestly believe that, because you're in NWT, there may be less officers serving your area than in the provinces which are more populated. If I were you, I would e-mail the IRCC Office serving your area (if you know which one is it) or perhaps ask for your GCMS Notes and try to find out if your application has moved to another location and then e-mail such location. If something happens in the meantime good for you, but if not, you can help make it happen. My 2 cents. I am not an IRCC officer nor an immigration consultant. Just following up and trying to help :):):):)

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Coz

i got dm almost a month ago, i called cic also they said everything is good and just wait for copr, what could be readon for delay.? Can anyone tell
Don't worry in this case then you're totally fine. Try to find what's the IRCC office serving you, which is supposed to do your landing, and e-mail or phone them .

Last edited: