+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
I see, it’s all gonna be alright mate :) I know for a fact they’re doing their absolute finest in the midst of a global crisis. I do have a big faith in the IRCC.
Good luck to us all :)
Cheers,
I don't even know what to think now about IRCC so I have just stop caring about it. I have no hope in IRCC now and I don't care when my PR is approved. It will come when it has to come!!

Reactions: marioB96

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I got Decision made yesterday, how long takes time to receive PPR?for Outland applicant.
This is good news if they started working on dm for outland.

If people can't reply right away of some questions, they might be busy or at work. Not all the time a person is in staring all the time.

IRCC is making things accordingly we don't know..

Have a nice day..

Last edited:
Reactions: Springg

dpp

May 24, 2016
I don't even know what to think now about IRCC so I have just stop caring about it. I have no hope in IRCC now and I don't care when my PR is approved. It will come when it has to come!!
I have accepted finally that things are not in our hands. Since I have passed everything and waiting just for final decision, I thought I am one of the very few who is left from March-June applicants. But I checked here there are lot of applicants like me who are waiting. IRCC did fantastic work last month by clearing major backlog, but may be I was not lucky enough to get it. But as you said, it will come eventually on a right time and just focus on other things.

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
I have accepted finally that things are not in our hands. Since I have passed everything and waiting just for final decision, I thought I am one of the very few who is left from March-June applicants. But I checked here there are lot of applicants like me who are waiting. IRCC did fantastic work last month by clearing major backlog, but may be I was not lucky enough to get it. But as you said, it will come eventually on a right time and just focus on other things.
Yes, Checking it every now and then, thinking about it throughout the day complaining to others about it, those things are not helping and WILL NOT speed up your application so when don't we just keep it on side and move on with other things in our life.

IRCC has cross every limit they can and it's really not in our hands so just wait and see how things turns out!

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Agree, I don’t want to waste my time on checking it. Hope one day they could give a exact day to get the results, there won’t be more phone calls and won’t be more complaints. The reason let us to complain is unfair. Some people get it earlier but some people later.

Reactions: PicasaOne

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Lol guys with upfront medical check your spam folder.

I've had a ghost update on Sept 4. After waiting for almost a week I gave up and stopped checking my gckey and would only check my ecas every once in a while. Even today my ecas shows in progress but in my spam folder I've my COPR letter dated Sep 22 by cpc edmonton. Honestly I've no words.

AR July 5 2019
AOR July 26 or 27 2019
PAL Dec 24 2019
Uprfont Medical Done approx. June start
Upfront Medical Pass July 3
GU in gckey for PNP and Work Permit Sept 4.
COPR Sep 22.
Ecas still in progress.

Even I was frustrated when I saw people from Nov and 2020 with upfront medical getting copr. It honestly looks like they are ignoring or forgot the applicant with upfront med with aor between June july and august. Will quit my job tomorrow, please guys keep calm and don't loose your mind.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
I have given up as well.

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020

I've had a ghost update on Sept 4. After waiting for almost a week I gave up and stopped checking my gckey and would only check my ecas every once in a while. Even today my ecas shows in progress but in my spam folder I've my COPR letter dated Sep 22 by cpc edmonton. Honestly I've no words.

AR July 5 2019
AOR July 26 or 27 2019
PAL Dec 24 2019
COPR Sep 22.
Ecas still in progress.

Even I was frustrated when I saw people from Nov and 2020 with upfront medical getting copr. It honestly looks like they are ignoring or forgot the applicant with upfront med with aor between June july and august. Will quit my job tomorrow, please guys keep calm and don't loose your mind.
That’s nice.

have faith guys

• Love
Reactions: ran.nanua1

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019

AR July 5 2019
AOR July 26 or 27 2019
PAL Dec 24 2019
COPR Sep 22.
Ecas still in progress.

congrats!!
I am from august 12, 2019 with upfront medical passed in May 20, 2020.
Waiting for DM!!

dpp

May 24, 2016

AR July 5 2019
AOR July 26 or 27 2019
PAL Dec 24 2019
COPR Sep 22.
Ecas still in progress.

Congratulations. I have a question if you can answer. Was your GCKey never changed after Sept 22 when you were issued CoPR. What is your current GCKey status?