+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

DenysKudikov

Sep 3, 2020
AR Jan 19
AOR March 19
It just makes me mad,

why someone apply much later and get the results much sooner, it just doesn’t make any sense , and they don’t have any explanation for it, all they say each case is different, yes obviously they different , cause people are different...I do need believe that people can be that different so take a 3+months of difference between applicants

it would just great full if I’m gonna wait for 2+ years and in the end they say, ahh sorry your application disapproved, omg it would be just awesome

Apologize for bunch of complains

Last edited:

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
It just makes me mad,

why someone apply much later and get the results much sooner, it just doesn’t make any sense , and they don’t have any explanation for it, all they say each case is different, yes obviously they different , cause people are different...I do need believe that people can be that different so take a 3+months of difference between applicants

it would just great full if I’m gonna wait for 2+ years and in the end they say, ahh sorry your application disapproved, omg it would be just awesome

Apologize for bunch of complains
You are totally right, that's the reason we got Anxiety! If they deal with it in order, we wouldn't call them every day.

Reactions: DenysKudikov

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
my file is currently being processed at ottawa, is this a good sign?
i contact ircc on web form about the status of my case and i got a reply that my file is no longer in sydney

g s sandhu

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
Nomination.....
2/8/2019
AOR Received.
15/05/2019
Med's Request
04/11/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
Ar may 2019 Outland
Aor june 2019
Boi june 2019
Mr nov
Mp nov
Pal in dec
Gckey 83%
In notes security not started
after that 10 month not single update, i orderd two tym notes, both r same line to line, although i order second one after 6 month, so frustrating