+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Just call them to ask where they process my application. That guy confirms to me that my file was staying in Sydney and never moved anywhere. The funny thing is last week I called them and one woman told me that my file was transferred to Ottawa. At that time, I had had a bit surprised cause finally, they want to work on my file. I asked her again and she confirmed my file now is staying in Ottawa officer. IDK who I can trust now. Wish I know how they check my application so I can do it by myself.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone did upfront medicals and have been waiting for more than 3 month for a result from IRCC ?
I did my medicals on June 9 and uploaded the form the same day.
I got the email they received it and also called many times to ask and i got the same answer over and over again "Agent is not assigned to your medicals"

NikGeet

Sep 27, 2019
Agents are so rude some times they dont even ask for file number, and same answer as always security not started this and that
Has anyone did upfront medicals and have been waiting for more than 3 month for a result from IRCC ?
I did my medicals on June 9 and uploaded the form the same day.
I got the email they received it and also called many times to ask and i got the same answer over and over again "Agent is not assigned to your medicals"

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Agents are so rude some times they dont even ask for file number, and same answer as always security not started this and that
Not only rude, They also making stories.
A month ago i called and they said my file got transferred to a special unit because of my son's special needs.
After that i called 2 times and they said no such thing on the file...

NikGeet

Sep 27, 2019
Not only rude, They also making stories.
A month ago i called and they said my file got transferred to a special unit because of my son's special needs.
After that i called 2 times and they said no such thing on the file...
I am tired of them now dont wana call them again because they dont know anything since November security not started security not started

mlekh

Sep 12, 2020
Has anybody did upfront medical recently this month or august month and submitted to ircc or got any update about that.
I am inland aberta PNP applicant
AR - july 17, 2019

mlekh

Sep 12, 2020
When did you submit eMedical to IRCC ? and have you got a reply from IRCC that they forwarded the doc to respective department ?.

I know some ppl passed it in 4 or some still waiting more than 1 months.
I have not done medical yet, just getting some info from people who did it this month or previous month.