+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
I have a question to everyone whoever is reading to this post.
They say that because of COVID -19 ,,,, offices are working at short staff and by coming back to offices will increase the COVID cases.....ok m agree with them .
But on the other end if you go to grocery stores like Walmart or superstore....... you will see a huge crowd there ,,,,,,, so what happens to the COVID situation at that time ....
Everything else is open now ...... stores or dine in at restaurants..... except the immigration offices....
It doesn’t make any sense to me
Don’t you guys think It’s unfair???
Please share your options

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
I have this question ? If they are already short of staffs , why they keep accepting FSW or any Outland applications, especially they are not giving COPR to any Outland applicants
Yeah you’re right brother .......if they have closed immigration offices they should close everything else....but if everything else is opened then they should open immigration offices as well.
This is just torture

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
I am waiting for 15 months , nothing, they are ppl waiting from Mar, 2019. ( 20 months). I work in the healthcare domain( skilled worker ). Think I am frustrated, most of requests coming to us these days are very urgent.
That’s what I am saying .....it’s so frustrating.....they should Follow some sort of pattern.....some people get in 9 months some have been waiting for almost 2 years.....if there is a problem with the file they should let us know and ask to improve it .....if everything is alright then just finish the process.....when they say security Not started yet .....I feel like they are just sitting home doing nothing ....why the hell they don’t start it and finish it and move on to other files

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hello everybody,

I've received my GCMS notes today (requested Aug 27). As per it:
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Anxiously waiting :)

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
Submitted:
Sep 5 2019 / Assessment: Oct 2 2019 / DIP: Oct 9 2019 / Nomination: Nov 1 2019

PR Provincial Nominee (paper based application) inland
Submitted:
Nov 12 2019
AR: Nov 15 2019
AOR: Feb 3 2020
Biometrics: Exempted
Pre Arrival Services Letter: March 10, 2020
Medical Request: Upfront June 25th, 2020
Medical Approved: July 07, 2020
Same here
File location is ready for PS since July.

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
There is nothing going to happen by complaining about the way they process the files, ppl got their COPR earthly praise IRCC whereas ppl waiting for more than 15 months curse them, Without knowing or with knowing, we got into this shittiest paper based process based on the previous processing time (10- 12 minths in 2019) , let’s wait without wasting another thousands of dollars for PR fee, collecting all f documents from police , and translations...
Yeah we cannot even do anything except wait....

Amine122018

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,
AR August and AoR Sept.. I called the agent and said my background check is under process.. I received my gcms notes and there was s.15(1) in the second page. It also states location: ready for PS
What does s. 15(1) and ready for PS mean? Thanks