+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Sgillk91

Jan 6, 2020
Hello guys,

I just received a call from IRCC and the agent asked if I am in Canada and the port of entry when I landed in Canada, e.t.c

My Timeline:

AR: September 20, 2019
AOR: November 15, 2019
ADR: February 12, 2020
Upfront Medical - February 15, 2020
Medical Pass update on May 10, 2020.
DM September 17, 2020

This is good news, I already filled my express entry profile because I have one-year work experience now, my score is 450. I applied for express entry BCPNP and they gave me an invitation to apply within 24hrs, I would have paid but they said in the email that they have increased the fee from 700 to 1150 https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/News#:~:text=Effective August 6, 2020, the,is $500 (from $200)

I also checked Federal and they increased the fee from 550 t0 825 https://www.immigration.ca/new-canada-immigration-application-fee-increases-come-into-force#:~:text=Canada Economic Class Application Fee Increases&text=Spouses and common-law partner,percent from $490 to $500, that's a whopping $725, I decided I would wait in the pool for the next Canada Experience class, now I got DM in the paper base, this is good news and I am so happy.

I wish you guys the best.
[/QUOT
Congratulations to you
Can you tell me what time you received the call???

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I
Hello guys,

I just received a call from IRCC and the agent asked if I am in Canada and the port of entry when I landed in Canada, e.t.c

My Timeline:

AR: September 20, 2019
AOR: November 15, 2019
ADR: February 12, 2020
Upfront Medical - February 15, 2020
Medical Pass update on May 10, 2020.
DM September 17, 2020

This is good news, I already filled my express entry profile because I have one-year work experience now, my score is 450. I applied for express entry BCPNP and they gave me an invitation to apply within 24hrs, I would have paid but they said in the email that they have increased the fee from 700 to 1150 https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/News#:~:text=Effective August 6, 2020, the,is $500 (from $200)

I also checked Federal and they increased the fee from 550 t0 825 https://www.immigration.ca/new-canada-immigration-application-fee-increases-come-into-force#:~:text=Canada Economic Class Application Fee Increases&text=Spouses and common-law partner,percent from $490 to $500, that's a whopping $725, I decided I would wait in the pool for the next Canada Experience class, now I got DM in the paper base, this is good news and I am so happy.

I wish you guys the best.
I have pretty much same timeline with 5 days difference. But still its a matter of time and luck. Congratulations!! Enjoy your new life in canada.

Guri Grewal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Finally received COPR letter just 2 hrs ago from local visa office.
I would like to thank this page to provide valuable knowledge which was very helpful throughout the process and wish all the best to all the members who are still waiting for the DM or COPR.
Hopefully, All will get the desired Golden email soon.✌

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Finally received COPR letter just 2 hrs ago from local visa office.
I would like to thank this page to provide valuable knowledge which was very helpful throughout the process and wish all the best to all the members who are still waiting for the DM or COPR.
Hopefully, All will get the desired Golden email soon.✌
Congrats!
Please share your timeline.

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

Is anyone with AOR Aug 2019 get MR yet? My AOR is AUg 12, should I do upfront MR
Unfortunately there have been extremely few MR issued since COVID, and quite random on AOR dates. There was actually one or two for 2020 AORs. Before COVID they were sent out in batches to a few dozen applicants at a time, roughly in line with AOR.

I am an Aug AOR and have an upfront booked for 7 Oct, but there is a big risk that they may return to the batch issuing and send me an MR with a different medical number in between taking the medical and getting it passed in GCMS. If this happens then it apparently can cause delays while they figure out the discrepancy between the two numbers.

I have both fingers crossed that I get an MR before the appointment...

Reactions: Thuytranthk