Aug 24, 2020
Hi,

Your time line is same as mine.
AR Nov 08, 2018
AOR March 09, 2019.
MR July 24, 2020
ADR July 24, 2020
ADR Aug 06, 2020

After that nothing. Still waiting for DM.
two years and still processing, how come they are so slow. Their fee is enormous but processing is taking ages. Is not fair with individual and families that want to to get along with their lives.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
two years and still processing, how come they are so slow. Their fee is enormous but processing is taking ages. Is not fair with individual and families that want to to get along with their lives.
Yes, it is frustrating. I waited from AOR date March 2019 and I got medical this July 24, 2020. I don't know how long it will take. I already ordered gcms two times before medical requested and that time nothing was started only criminality was in process. I ordered the third time today after medical and ADR requests. I hope I will see some changes and I hope I will get DM soon. Does anyone have an idea how long it will take as I got medical and ADR after almost 15 months from the AOR date???

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Yes, it is frustrating. I waited from AOR date March 2019 and I got medical this July 24, 2020. I don't know how long it will take. I already ordered gcms two times before medical requested and that time nothing was started only criminality was in process. I ordered the third time today after medical and ADR requests. I hope I will see some changes and I hope I will get DM soon. Does anyone have an idea how long it will take as I got medical and ADR after almost 15 months from the AOR date???
My AR in March, still waiting for DM, I really have no idea how they work? The cases in March shouldn't be forgotten.

Reactions: pistachios2015

trina747

Sep 17, 2020
It means the final decision on your application has been made (mostly approved). Just wait for the confirmation letter from IRCC which may take up to 2 weeks from the DM date.
thank you! will wait for the letter and will update the group again with my timeline

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
My AR in March, still waiting for DM, I really have no idea how they work? The cases in March shouldn't be forgotten.
That is why I went for upfront medical, did renew all my police certificates from four countries including my home country. Translations done, and these all cost a lot

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
True, We cannot do anything. If I call them they said due to COVID they have limited staff working. If I ordered gcms note there is no progress in my file from the date of AOR or AR. Now finally I got a Medical request and ADR after 15 months in July. I am waiting eagerly for DM but I don't know how long it will take. Someone got in 2 months after medical. I don't know how long it will take for more. Praying to god every day. Frustrated and feeling pity on my own self. :((

Lili123

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone apply through MPNP and have the same timeline like me still waiting
AR: March-18-2019
AOR: May-10-2019
MR: Sep-10-2019
MP: Sep-27-2019
PAL: Oct-26-2019
I got a ghost updated last week but there’s still nothing change until now and my work permit will expire soon. Anyone have any idea , should I extend my work permit now???
Thanks

Reactions: Aurora92