+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Guys today i completed 19 months, my gckey account showing 100% complete and still waiting for DM/COPR. I dont understand i am inland i am single applicant and also throughout with one job, not a single complication in my file still it has taken 19 months and still waiting. i tried everything till now, phone, web form, GCMS notes but i am getting only one answer "you have to wait, we are working in reduced number of hours".

is there anyone with similar timeline or Jan 2019 applicants still waiting or anyone else who can guide me?

Timeline in my signature.
I am January 2019 AR

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Are you inland? Are you single applicant?
Inland with one dependent. I called yesterday and agent said that he will put a note on my file. I also ask him to make a note that my dependent is now in canada from the pandemic and has been extended as a visitor. He also said everything looks good on my file and that it is still open and that no additional documents is required on my part. My processing time has run out and it's now 20 months.

Reactions: harvai2224

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Inland with one dependent. I called yesterday and agent said that he will put a note on my file. I also ask him to make a note that my dependent is now in canada from the pandemic and has been extended as a visitor. He also said everything looks good on my file and that it is still open and that no additional documents is required on my part. My processing time has run out and it's now 20 months.
Pretty much same thing i called CIC first he put in hold for around 10 minutes and after that he said that every thing is good your file is at the final stage still in process but not sure how long will it take mine is in 21 month

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Just hope for the best we all will get is soon
My husband and kids are quite hell of frustrated due to that

don't know how long will they take more very hard to wait more its like dying every single moment

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Does it show 20 months on your Gckey account?