+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
hi amy can you please tell me more about what was ADR on 16th july ...i mean schdA? And also what did they asked in 2nd ADR??
On 16 July i received the request for RCMP criminal record and SChedule A (IMM 5669)
and on 7 Aug IMM5406 & IMM 5562
and received my first PAL yesterday Aug 20 and applied for GCMS notes as well

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
So I called the IRCC call centre this morning and asked about our situation. The CoPR that I was talking about that I received on August 14 which my wife didn't receive, it was not the actual CoPR document, it was just a letter confirming that I am now a permanent resident. The agent that I talked to said that there is a note saying that they also sent a copy of the CoPR for my wife the same day they sent mine. The agent told me to check my inbox, spam folder, etc.. and I told her I already checked a couple times but we couldn't find anything so the agent told me that she is going to send a message to the IRCC office and tell them to resend the CoPR letter for my wife. I hope they will send it soon.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
So I called the IRCC call centre this morning and asked about our situation. The CoPR that I was talking about that I received on August 14 which my wife didn't receive, it was not the actual CoPR document, it was just a letter confirming that I am now a permanent resident. The agent that I talked to said that there is a note saying that they also sent a copy of the CoPR for my wife the same day they sent mine. The agent told me to check my inbox, spam folder, etc.. and I told her I already checked a couple times but we couldn't find anything so the agent told me that she is going to send a message to the IRCC office and tell them to resend the CoPR letter for my wife. I hope they will send it soon.
ohh you didnt say that you have recived actual COPR. thats why your application is still in process. wait couple more days you ll get your wife's Copr letter good luck.

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019

COPR itself means Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
ohh you didnt say that you have recived actual COPR. thats why your application is still in process. wait couple more days you ll get your wife's Copr letter good luck.
I thought that it was the actual CoPR, it was only a CoPR letter. Lol. That agent told my they haven't sent the actual CoPR yet. Thanks!
COPR itself means Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
Yes. I thought it was, because it had the CoPR document number written on the letter.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Called the CIC again today to check the status agent said eligibility and criminality passed and security not yet started when i questioned her that last week agent told me that your security is started and now today you are mentioning security is not started she started making up the stories and started giving excuses and told me that her information is accurate dont know whats's happening

Reactions: dandandragon

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Called the CIC again today to check the status agent said eligibility and criminality passed and security not yet started when i questioned her that last week agent told me that your security is started and now today you are mentioning security is not started she started making up the stories and started giving excuses and told me that her information is accurate dont know whats's happening
Same with me i called in july they said security in procese and now in this month called 2 times they said security is not started yet

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I thought that it was the actual CoPR, it was only a CoPR letter. Lol. That agent told my they haven't sent the actual CoPR yet. Thanks!

Yes. I thought it was, because it had the CoPR document number written on the letter.
The way they doing for inland applicant. They should also issue copr for out lander.becaues we are waiting 18 month's.

Reactions: Dikku1111

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
As soon as your security is done, the security will return to no start. That’s why
but agents do have access to our files and they can see the comments on security done previously last time i called they said security started and eligiblity under review this time they said eligibility passed and security not started

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
but agents do have access to our files and they can see the comments on security done previously last time i called they said security started and eligiblity under review this time they said eligibility passed and security not started
Agent told me dont expect anything soon even she said after completing timeline 3 to 4 months more due to covid and thats scared me