+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I got my gcms note today and I am having a hard time reading it. Under assessments it says eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing pass/complete, but security has nothing as well as HIRV, org crime, misrepresentation. What are the last three? There are more than 40 pages of this thing, what info should I actually read?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-paper-based-april-may-june-july-2019-applicant-——-let’s-share-timeline-and-contact-here.646471/post-8790629

Good news is coming on your way.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Please kindly share your timeline. Also are u inland or outland and what is your VO.

From trends I have followed with gcms notes over time. You have passed all parameters including security.
Once security is passed it doesn't show anything just like your own.
Copr coming soon. Congratulations
Yes you are right

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-paper-based-april-may-june-july-2019-applicant-——-let’s-share-timeline-and-contact-here.646471/post-8790629

dpp

May 24, 2016
I got my gcms note today and I am having a hard time reading it. Under assessments it says eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing pass/complete, but security has nothing as well as HIRV, org crime, misrepresentation. What are the last three? There are more than 40 pages of this thing, what info should I actually read?
If security is blank that there is high chance that your security is under assessment (review) at the moment.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
I am AOR 2019 AINP, i never received RCMP request.
I shared the PCC in start but they never ask for RCMP.
is all inland get RCMP request?
yes i submitted it when applie pr

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
yes i submitted it when applie pr
did they ask you or u submitted it since it mention, if you live in canada they will request.
Applying for permanent residence
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada.

How to apply
Answer the question below to find out how to get a police certificate from Canada.

Do you live in Canada now? (required)Make your selection...YesNo

We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If we ask you to complete a criminal record check, visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) website for instructions.
You must provide:
  • a full electronic set of fingerprints taken by an accredited company or police services
  • valid identification and/or travel documentation (including a photo)
  • a complete application form
    • available on your local police website
  • the reason for your request (immigration)
You must also pay any applicable fees.

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
did they ask you or u submitted it since it mention, if you live in canada they will request.
Applying for permanent residence
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada.

How to apply
Answer the question below to find out how to get a police certificate from Canada.

Do you live in Canada now? (required)Make your selection...YesNo

We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If we ask you to complete a criminal record check, visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) website for instructions.
You must provide:
  • a full electronic set of fingerprints taken by an accredited company or police services
  • valid identification and/or travel documentation (including a photo)
  • a complete application form
    • available on your local police website
  • the reason for your request (immigration)
You must also pay any applicable fees.
i submitted upfront because i live in canada and it is also mentioned in checklist.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
i submitted upfront because i live in canada and it is also mentioned in checklist.
I am also inland for Alberta since 2018. Good that u submitted it but this is from canada.ca for paper based apps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/after-apply-next-steps.html

Police certificates
If you have a criminal record, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. You cannot enter Canada if you pose a risk to Canada’s security.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory (except Canada) in which you spent 6 months in a row or more since the age of 18.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get a police certificate. Therefore, you may want to get them early.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
I am also inland for Alberta since 2018. Good that u submitted it but this is from canada.ca for paper based apps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/after-apply-next-steps.html

Police certificates
If you have a criminal record, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. You cannot enter Canada if you pose a risk to Canada’s security.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory (except Canada) in which you spent 6 months in a row or more since the age of 18.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get a police certificate. Therefore, you may want to get them early.
yes we have to sent it anyway in general it says if you spent 6 months or more in designated country.

Last edited:

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
I called IRCC the other day regarding this. The agent said it’s like a status update to check whether you are still in Canada now. If you are still in Canada, they will directly issue COPR. If not inland, then not. But the agent did not answer any question about when we will hear any update.

I think it makes sense. I have seen many people who got COPR last month , getting email or phone call asking whether they are still in Canada, after that ,COPR came.
This CIO-Inventory is like that email/phone call.
yes we dont know when we will get PR. i dont know why security check is taking so much time.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
If security is blank that there is high chance that your security is under assessment (review) at the moment.
Mine says Ready for PS- and it has S15(1) code. but i dont when it will get started.