+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
A general question. Do they ask for RCMP clearance for PNP-PR applicants? A friend of mine(Express Entry applicant) was asked to do RCMP clearance. I am just wondering they ask this for PNP too. Please and thanks

Reactions: rav53

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
A general question. Do they ask for RCMP clearance for PNP-PR applicants? A friend of mine(Express Entry applicant) was asked to do RCMP clearance. I am just wondering they ask this for PNP too. Please and thanks
Yes they do, most of us send it with the paper application.

hsuuu

Mar 12, 2019
I got my gcms note today and I am having a hard time reading it. Under assessments it says eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing pass/complete, but security has nothing as well as HIRV, org crime, misrepresentation. What are the last three? There are more than 40 pages of this thing, what info should I actually read?

Reactions: Ravi saab

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I got my gcms note today and I am having a hard time reading it. Under assessments it says eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing pass/complete, but security has nothing as well as HIRV, org crime, misrepresentation. What are the last three? There are more than 40 pages of this thing, what info should I actually read?
you don't need to read them all, what you've got to know is that you will not get COPR until your security get passed.

Reactions: Dikku1111

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Check the final pages. There is a section call NOTE. You can see the note from the officers

Reactions: Dikku1111

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Also, In the second page, you can see the ASSESSMENTS and PAPER FILE, where you can see the LOCATION of your file.

Reactions: hsuuu and Dikku1111

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
When I submitted my application in March 2019, it wasn't the case. Anyways thanks for your response. So you gave fingerprint in the rcmp office for this check?
Yes I did, they charge me $30 and gave me RCMP pcc after a week with fingerprints and photo on it.

Reactions: harvai2224

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

Images

Apr 11, 2019
Please kindly share your timeline. Also are u inland or outland and what is your VO.

From trends I have followed with gcms notes over time. You have passed all parameters including security.
Once security is passed it doesn't show anything just like your own.
Copr coming soon. Congratulations

Reactions: richyaddy

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
I have got GCMS today
AR-10 June/ 2019
AOR—16July/ 2019
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Medical and security not started.
I have noticed something that’s weird.
It’s says CIO Inventory- appears in canada
Status-active
Effective date- 2020/07/20
I don’t understand what that means.

Images

Apr 11, 2019
I have got GCMS today
AR-10 June/ 2019
AOR—16July/ 2019
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Status-active
I think you should go for upfront medical at this point. You are already 14months post ar

moandtonic

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
I have got GCMS today
AR-10 June/ 2019
AOR—16July/ 2019
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Info sharing- complete
Status-active

I found the same thing on my GCMS notes under Association section "CIO Inventory- appears in canada" effective 2020/07/16. Photo : https://ibb.co/gW28xs2

Last edited:

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
I found the same thing on my GCMS notes under Association section "CIO Inventory- appears in canada" effective 2020/07/16. Photo : https://ibb.co/gW28xs2
I called IRCC the other day regarding this. The agent said it’s like a status update to check whether you are still in Canada now. If you are still in Canada, they will directly issue COPR. If not inland, then not. But the agent did not answer any question about when we will hear any update.

I think it makes sense. I have seen many people who got COPR last month , getting email or phone call asking whether they are still in Canada, after that ,COPR came.
This CIO-Inventory is like that email/phone call.

Last edited: