+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Not good news and I wanted to share, I talked today with the office of the Ministry of Immigration. The gentleman very nicely told me that I should have patience for the next 4 to 5 months. There are only 30 people working out of 2000 at the facility and nobody can move the paper files for security reasons. Paper-based applications are not being processed.

Given the information people whose application is moving forward is because of these 30 people.

What I don't understand is how can it be that everybody is back to work but IRCC

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
You are right. They are working but what things are they working on is the question. They are processing eligibility checks but not security checks, therefore we are not having rain of COPRs like EE. And for applicants between Feb 2019 to July 2019, security is only pending check for 90% applicants and these guys are the one who have been waiting since long.
Probably it's true as you wrote but nobody knows really how IRCC it's working.

Reactions: dandandragon

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I salute to 30 out of 2000 people in IRCC who work for us... even it seems not but it does...

That is how Canada works, if they don't like to work because of health issue, then they don't...

Someday, we will be part of the Canadian system, who knows we will do the same...

dpp

May 24, 2016
I salute to 30 out of 2000 people in IRCC who work for us... even it seems not but it does...

That is how Canada works, if they don't like to work because of health issue, then they don't...

Someday, we will be part of the Canadian system, who knows we will do the same...
Lookimg at the last update by IRCC, many officers want to go back to offices but the top management is not ready as it could be early and risky.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Lookimg at the last update by IRCC, many officers want to go back to offices but the top management is not ready to take risks.
I believe many officers are hardworking individuals. They truly represent Canadian spirit: diligence.

What should be blamed and condemned are the poor management and inefficient coordination of IRCC. They also kind of represent some Canadian feature: bureaucracy.

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Not good news and I wanted to share, I talked today with the office of the Ministry of Immigration. The gentleman very nicely told me that I should have patience for the next 4 to 5 months. There are only 30 people working at the facility and nobody can move the paper files for security reasons.
Hi man, it's really dispiriting news, we paid huge money to them, but they just drink a beer or hold a party at home, we make money harder, they get money easier, some applicants even can't take a CERB.
However, my friend gets a COPR today, her case is AOR- 11 AUG 2018, so that means the officers are working for paper-based PNP?

Reactions: dandandragon

dpp

May 24, 2016
Hi man, it's really dispiriting news, we paid huge money to them, but they just drink a beer or hold a party at home, we make money harder, they get money easier, some applicants even can't take a CERB.
However, my friend gets a COPR today, her case is AOR- 11 AUG 2018, so that means the officers are working for paper-based PNP?
They do. But 1-2 COPRs per week do not relive our hopes...

Reactions: Dikku1111

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
I believe many officers are hardworking individuals. They truly represent Canadian spirit: diligence.

What should be blamed and condemned are the poor management and inefficient coordination of IRCC. They also kind of represent some Canadian feature: bureaucracy.
Your imagination is really beautiful, but the reality is cruel, most of them are working at home, maybe just work 1-2 hour everyday, cuz my friend who works at municipal government, he told me cuz of covid-19, he works only 1-2 hour at home every day, the rest of the time he plays games or watch movies or have sex. His boss even wanna leave for half a year. But they have full-time wages. Lmao, so are you happy to hear about that?

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
Is he Inland or Outland?