Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
It sucks, but what can we do? We have no power to change the current system. A lot of people have done their part in expressing their dissatisfaction with the paper based system but still no changes have been made. So I've gotten tired of trying to voice a complaint

I'm in the same boat as you so I really know how frustrating it can be, but don't lose hope! Too much is already happening around us, don't give yourself additional stress over something you can't control.

Good luck to you, though it will take more time than we feel is necessary, we shall all get Copr soon!
Its not about me and you but it will happen to many people after us. I am hopeful will get a positive response very soon. Things remain unchanged bothers me.

Reactions: dandandragon

Listenmeboi

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I went in June and told them I wanted to make upfront medicals. They asked for my passport and gave me an e-medical sheet with a UMI number (upfront medical, if the medicals were requested for IRCC it's an IME number), I sent that sheet via a webform and a few days after I passed the medicals.
I do not have PR yet
Did you wait for the doctor to send the results or you uploaded e-medical sheet right away.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
My file almost more than year without any movement. Last update was 14 months ago
Hi Mifi
Same situation as you , I think we are same time line
AR March 29 / 2019
AOR May 15 / 2019
Any news since many mouths ...
My last call, last week they didn’t star security.... last week 2 gays on this forum with same time line as our got AOR ....

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Did you wait for the doctor to send the results or you uploaded e-medical sheet right away.
I downloaded one week after because my husband went to do the exams one week after me and our kid. Then, when he did it, I uploaded the 3 together the same date my husband went.

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Hi Mifi
Same situation as you , I think we are same time line
AR March 29 / 2019
AOR May 15 / 2019
Any news since many mouths ...
My last call, last week they didn’t star security.... last week 2 gays on this forum with same time line as our got AOR ....
Which stream??? Which province???

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
Received GCMS notes on July 29.
Only weird thing i noticed that they changed my spouse's last name to her before marriage last name..
Should i send them a webform about it or just ignore it for now ?

Mifi

Oct 28, 2019
Which stream??? Which province???
For me it's BC Tech Pilot - Inland PNP Paper base. Time line you can see in the signature.

One disturbing thing which is not giving me too much of hope:
https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Ministers-renewal-Aug-9-Aug-23.pdf
If you read carefully:
"I am satisfied than an emergency, as defined in clause 2(b) of Chapter 8 of the Acts of 1990, the Emergency Management Act, continues to exist or may exist in the Province"
I was thinking my English skills are enough to live in Canada but here it's one of two things:
1. This is kinda new level of English I don't understand or
2. They are happy(satisfied) that COVID may be present in their province.

Where numbers of active cases in NS is close to 0 for last 2 months.

dpp

May 24, 2016
Those who have recieved a GCMS recently, do they virtually scan all paper files, amy kind of mention?

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
For me it's BC Tech Pilot - Inland PNP Paper base. Time line you can see in the signature.

One disturbing thing which is not giving me too much of hope:
https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Ministers-renewal-Aug-9-Aug-23.pdf
If you read carefully:
"I am satisfied than an emergency, as defined in clause 2(b) of Chapter 8 of the Acts of 1990, the Emergency Management Act, continues to exist or may exist in the Province"
I was thinking my English skills are enough to live in Canada but here it's one of two things:
1. This is kinda new level of English I don't understand or
2. They are happy(satisfied) that COVID may be present in their province.

Where numbers of active cases in NS is close to 0 for last 2 months.
Its a state emergency, I don't think CIC will get impacted with this since it comes under federal.
CIC offices shows they are open.

Last edited:

Mifi

Oct 28, 2019
Its a state emergency, I don't think CIC will get impacted with this since it comes under federal.
CIC office show they are open.
Maybe on CIC as organization it has little impact. As per allowing people to get back to office and work on paper base application it has impact. (In my opinion)
We head for now vague statements like:
"We are processing paper based applications to extend possible"
"We will scan paper base applications..."

But looking on actually what is happening for our applications my conclusion is they are not working on them and nothing shows that this will change in near future.
(I'm intentionally omitting Passed Medicals (which are most likely processed outside of NS CIO), COPR issued by offices in Ontario, 2-3 outlying approvals on this thread with limited data)

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
Received GCMS notes on July 29.
Only weird thing i noticed that they changed my spouse's last name to her before marriage last name..
Should i send them a webform about it or just ignore it for now ?
Not sure about your question but may i know is there any s15 or s16 something mentioned on your gcms notes? It might be on top right corner of first few pages.