Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Not sure about your question but may i know is there any s15 or s16 something mentioned on your gcms notes? It might be on top right corner of first few pages.
On page number 4 where client details they wrote part of my wife's details and in the name they wrote her previous last name ( Before we got married ).
On the last pages ( Notes Section ) here is whats wrong :
Text: Name on Application changed Old Value(s): "Correct first and last name" (After Marriage)
New Value(s): : Wrong Last name (Before marriage last name)

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
On page number 4 where client details they wrote part of my wife's details and in the name they wrote her previous last name ( Before we got married ).
On the last pages ( Notes Section ) here is whats wrong :
Text: Name on Application changed Old Value(s): "Correct first and last name" (After Marriage)
New Value(s): : Wrong Last name (Before marriage last name)
Any GU on applications located at NDVO from mid July 2020 till date

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Called IRCC today,
I did upfront medicals 2 month ago.
All of my dependents has passed, My medical is not attached to my file (Agent said an agent is not assigned to my medicals yet)
Super weird that my spouse and kids are passed and mine is not even on file yet...

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Called IRCC today,
I did upfront medicals 2 month ago.
All of my dependents has passed, My medical is not attached to my file (Agent said an agent is not assigned to my medicals yet)
Super weird that my spouse and kids are passed and mine is not even on file yet...
Don't worry yours will be updated in 2-3 working days...same case happened with my friendz

dpp

May 24, 2016
Hi there, how you know that your file is at cpc Ottawa?? Actually i got my gcms notes and it says seconday office cpc Ottawa. Do you think my file moved to Ottawa from NS??
I believe it says secondary office Ottawa for every files located at Sydney. It doesn't mean it is moved from Sydney to Ottawa. Even my GCMS shows the same but on webform replies, they mentioned that the file is being processed at CIO Sydney..This is my opinion though.

Reactions: Dikku1111