+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Guys how received ADR and upload it through GCKey account. Have you received correspondence that they received the document? Or shall we do not expect such a correspondence.
Note: in gckey shows in the details field "replacement provided uploaded" is this such a confirmation or something else?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
So , when did u go there and have u got your PR or not ? Plz explain me in detail how can i do this orr is there any issue or how results gona be submitted to cic without letter
I went in June and told them I wanted to make upfront medicals. They asked for my passport and gave me an e-medical sheet with a UMI number (upfront medical, if the medicals were requested for IRCC it's an IME number), I sent that sheet via a webform and a few days after I passed the medicals.
I do not have PR yet

Ifylove

Aug 2, 2020
Guys how received ADR and upload it through GCKey account. Have you received correspondence that they received the document? Or shall we do not expect such a correspondence.
Note: in gckey shows in the details field "replacement provided uploaded" is this such a confirmation or something else?
i also had an ADR and i sent it via webform and also uploaded it on GCKey, They responded to my log on webformthat they had recieved it and sent it to the relevant unit while same document on GCKey is still stating like yours "replacement provided uploaded". i am not worried abot the GCKey status since i have a response via webform that it has been recieved.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
3 rd August 2019
You need to wait long.p4
i also had an ADR and i sent it via webform and also uploaded it on GCKey, They responded to my log on webformthat they had recieved it and sent it to the relevant unit while same document on GCKey is still stating like yours "replacement provided uploaded". i am not worried abot the GCKey status since i have a response via webform that it has been recieved.
mr Ahmed kh. Via web form you will know that they have received. Any way if you dont mind what is you country of citizen and pnp.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I went in June and told them I wanted to make upfront medicals. They asked for my passport and gave me an e-medical sheet with a UMI number (upfront medical, if the medicals were requested for IRCC it's an IME number), I sent that sheet via a webform and a few days after I passed the medicals.
I do not have PR yet
What is AR.date.

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I agree.

From my GCMS notes(3 weeks ago) I see it's only Security: Not Started.
Anything I can find about Security was due date: 2020/05/13
Medicals, Biometrics, PRRF are done/paid.
Last update on application Feb 27 Location: PS-, Status: Open
Before everything stopped (COVID)

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Offices: Operations Support Centre (non-primary), CPC-Ottawa(Primary)

And just today they published new renewal of State of Emergency:
https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Ministers-renewal-Aug-9-Aug-23.pdf
They signed it on July 30th but announced just now(Checking it everyday) so people are informed just before previous one ends. They really don't care about how our applications are processed.

Good luck to everyone!
My file almost more than year without any movement. Last update was 14 months ago

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
One of my friend applied after 8 months than through express entry received PR last week. I am waiting since March 2019. We both are inland applicants. Why CIC treats paper based applicants differently.

Reactions: dandandragon

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
One of my friend applied after 8 months than through express entry received PR last week. I am waiting since March 2019. We both are inland applicants. Why CIC treats paper based applicants differently.
It sucks, but what can we do? We have no power to change the current system. A lot of people have done their part in expressing their dissatisfaction with the paper based system but still no changes have been made. So I've gotten tired of trying to voice a complaint

I'm in the same boat as you so I really know how frustrating it can be, but don't lose hope! Too much is already happening around us, don't give yourself additional stress over something you can't control.

Good luck to you, though it will take more time than we feel is necessary, we shall all get Copr soon!