+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

davek2020

Jul 24, 2020
I called IRCC in the morning (the wait is relatively shorter...) and basically the officer just told me that my case in on background check. Other than that, he could not really tell me anything in details. The only thing he highlighted is that the estimated complete date on the website, is the "minimum" duration that applicants should expect - if not longer.

And I was actually confused by his answer as he mentioned that I should go for medical if I receive a medical check request, but current no biometric is required "however we might require it if things going back to normal". I am not sure whether I need biometric or not at all. I am applying thru OINP international student stream.

AOR is August 2019
PAL Feb 2020
No MR yet
No news from IRCC after Feb 2020.

To be frank, I am feeling really bad.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I called IRCC in the morning (the wait is relatively shorter...) and basically the officer just told me that my case in on background check. Other than that, he could not really tell me anything in details. The only thing he highlighted is that the estimated complete date on the website, is the "minimum" duration that applicants should expect - if not longer.

And I was actually confused by his answer as he mentioned that I should go for medical if I receive a medical check request, but current no biometric is required "however we might require it if things going back to normal". I am not sure whether I need biometric or not at all. I am applying thru OINP international student stream.

AOR is August 2019
PAL Feb 2020
No MR yet

For Inland application, Biometrics is only required after AR in Dec 2019. So, you don't need to do that.

davek2020

Jul 24, 2020
For Inland application, Biometrics is only required after AR in Dec 2019. So, you don't need to do that.
It is really good to know that - thanks bro!

My estimated completion date is March 23, 2021. Frankly I don't know whether I can hold my job until then.

jzhai

May 29, 2020
That’s why.
I started wondering that what is happening.
Because my AR is April 2019. And no update after medical and here someone got PR from October.
Thanks for clarifying buddy.
Sorry bro my lawyer didn’t tell me the AR date

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
It is really good to know that - thanks bro!

My estimated completion date is March 23, 2021. Frankly I don't know whether I can hold my job until then.
You can make a backup to prepare EE. OINP nominee is eligible for CRS 50 points to NOC A or B and CRS 100 points to NOC 0 if you have a closed work permit. I am not sure that the point is available after one experience under a closed work permit.

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019

AOR is August 2019
PAL Feb 2020
No MR yet

Same here.. August aor and no mr still..Ecas is still showing application recieved

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
You can make a backup to prepare EE. OINP nominee is eligible for CRS 50 points to NOC A or B and CRS 100 points to NOC 0 if you have a closed work permit. I am not sure that the point is available after one experience under a closed work permit.
How is that about the OINP nominee and points under EE ?

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Guys use this link to express your dissatisfaction with their processing time, the reason they have created this to know what they need to improve.
When 100 people raise the same question in one day, they will definitely do something.

Here is the link to make complaints to IRCC.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

If you are very patient person please ignore this.

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018

AOR is August 2019
PAL Feb 2020
No MR yet

What's their number please

dpp

May 24, 2016
Hundreds of COPRs are being issued to Express entry candidates everyday even if they are still far away from their completion date. And here we have still been waiting since long just in hope that our files will be touched soon. That's unfair man! At least we deserve some kind of confirmation on paper files. (Request to some people please don't say Express entry candidates are more qualified than us).

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
How is that about the OINP nominee and points under EE ?
Closed work permit(LMIA-exemption) is considered as LMIA which gives CRS 50 points. OINP nominee for paper-based application is available to apply for a closed work permit.

Reactions: chivinas